when do you notice a bump????

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:50 am 
Post subject: when do you notice a bump????
hi all,
i'm only coming up to being 10weeks pregnant, and i can't wait for a bump to show off!!! (probably won't be saying that when i get one!) anyways, i no everyones different, but roughly when do you start to notice a bulge or the beginings of a bump???

thanks al!

kimberley xoxo
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:18 am 
Post subject: Bump
Hi Kimberley
Count yourself lucky, i'm 7 weeks and I have a small bump now! It'll come, just enjoy the fact that you may not get really big, like I think i'm going to! Very Happy

Is this your first?

Gemx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:23 am 
Post subject:
I started noticing my stomach wasnt like a washboard anymore at around 7-10 weeks! Now 17 weeks I have a definate small round bump! Im lucky to be carrying so neatly!! but.. I am small and slim so I think thats why I am showing now! =)

xx
cardea
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:31 am 
Post subject: Bumpy
Hi !

I think it depends on how you carry the baby and your starting body shape. For me i did not start to show until i was 7 months pregnant !!!!!. I was getting a bit worried to be honest with you as i was still wearing all of my normal clothes such as jeans with no problem and everyone kept asking if the baby was growing okay ??!!! Which was a big worry 1 However, all my checks with my midwife and scans etc showed the abby was fine ! I am due next week and now they think he might be too big!!!!!!!!!. The little fat baby has had a growth spurt these last 2 months !!!!!. Belly is quite big now and i can't wait for it to be normal again and am now glad i did not show for ages as this bump is so uncomfy !!!!!!!
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:50 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya im 23 week and got a nice round belly but i dint have a bump at all untill i was 18 week people dint start to notice until i was 20 week now i have my bump and ppl can tell its great lol xx
mummyof3sweethearts
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:03 am 
Post subject:
hi! im 8 weeks pregnant n people have said im starting to get a bump already. it all depends on your weight and your length. they say but 7 weeks your uterus has gone from being a size of a plum to an apple and that your waistline will feel tighter. i wouldnt worry though if you aint showing yet. with my first i didnt show till 5 months and my belly was huge at the end the lillte chunk weighed 9lb1, so if i'm going to show already then im dredding how big i'll get in a few months, least it'll be summer so can get out do lots of walking.
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
I think mine started showing around 15 or 16 weeks. I'm at 22 weeks now and sometimes I wonder if I have a bump or if I'm just fat.
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
I think it also depends on if it's your first or second baby. So say you will show earlier with your second pregnany.Well this is my second and I'm hoping that is true cause i'm 7 weeks and have a little belly!!

Gem
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
hi this is my 3rd and u could tell when i was about 12 weeks im 29 weeks now and am huge lol
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
I was massive with my first and so i'm trying to eat heathly. Although i'm sat here eating crisps! I don't wanna get even more stretch marks!!
My trousers are getting tight now, i'm only 7 weeks GULP

Gem
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Lol my neighbour made me a tiramisu minus the raw egg today!! I am 8 weeks and by this time at night I look enormous and I have only had one bowl, mind you I am haveing to fight the urge to go back for another...I will be like the back end of a bus Shocked Flossie xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
lol well why not ive got hair bands round my jeans and now im going for some crisps lol
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
I have bad Cheese and Onion breath now
YUMMY though!
Where's that chocolate bar!

Gem
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
lol, GemmaB your hilarious!!! Very Happy

i've noticed my jeans are tighter although i just feel bloated all the time. Confused
my sister said to lye down flat on the bed and if u suck in you can feel around for the beginings of a bump. i've done this but feel nothing, although i am only 10weeks.

now im paranoid i've stunned the babys growth from pokeing and proading too much!!! lol! Embarassed

anyways can't wait till i get my bump, probably shout it out to the world and and all over this site when it happens! lol! Rolling Eyes
kimberley xo
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:47 am 
Post subject:
I wouldn't go prodding around to much, but i'm sure it's protected enough not to be hurt.

It's so tempting to poke around though itsn't it! My morning sickness is getting worse everyday. I think it might be the amount of cheese and onion crisps I ate on the weekend URGGGHHHH

Hope everything goes well for you, let me know when your little belly shows...

Gem xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular