when do you notice a bump????

mummyof3sweethearts
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
hi all,
im so glad a few of you have started showing early, im coming up to 9 weeks and have a belly already. with my first it was later. i was worried im just putting on weight quickly but im not alone by the looks of it. im trying to eat healthily but finding it really hard! x
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lis31

I'm the same, this is my second, i'm 7 weeks and I have a little belly. I am trying my best to eat as heathy as I can but it is really hard! I'm trying not to worry to much. It's normall to be bigger second time around (i've googled it to death!)

Just enjoy it

Gem x
mummyof3sweethearts
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi gemmab
thank god im not alone! to be honest i love my food to much to worry, as long as a get the varied diet my baby needs i dont care how much weight i put on (i'll just have to work hard after!) but seriously my belly has expanded quite alot, im counting down the days till i have a scan what if its twins not just one, my boyf has twins in his family, so im panicking! mind you i think you have bad sickness with twins but ive been quite lucky with that so far, yeah maybe thats why im putting on weight when most loose weight in early pregnancy- lol! you say its your 2nd, what have you got boy or girl? ive got a lil boy, be nice for him to have a bro but be nice to have a girl too. x
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:51 am 
Post subject:
I have a belly as well, so don't worry. I'm just going to work really hard at getting all the weight off, but I do think it's true, I think you show quickly with your second. I have been feeling very sick in the monrings now, it's horrible. Boobs have calmes down a little, they were so painfull to touch!
It did cross my mind about having twins. Me and my partner have twins in the family, yikes I hope not!
I have a little girl called Ella, she's 5 going on 25! What's your little boy called? I would love a boy, but as long as I have a heathy baby, that's all that matters.

Gem x
pommie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject: my bump
i am 13 weeks pregnant and do have a little bump. I find that in the evenings my stomach seems to be more visible and harder. I too cant wait until i get a proper bump!!
mummyof3sweethearts
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
hi gemma,
my boys name is bradley, hes going to be 2 in april. yeah the sex dont really matter much as long as theyre healthy, im going to find out mine only as im so impatient! ive been feeling really sick, more so when i get hungry, cant wait for it to pass! x
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lis31

That's a cute name. I'm feeling very ill in the morning now, more and more everyday. But someone told me that meens you have a strong and heathly baby? Not sure how true that is. I haven't felt ill or day today and now i'm worried that something is wrong!

When are you due?

Gemx
mummyof3sweethearts
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
hi gem,
i wouldnt worry, i have days when i feel really ill n the next feel great and then sick again. im 9 weeks. due on 6th oct, obviously that might change when i have my 12 week scan- still not had an appointment through, it will seem more real when i get that. so are yoou due around middle oct then?
lis x
shellie29
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:39 pm 
Post subject: hi
this is my second baby and im only 7 weeks and i look like im about 5 months pregnant....twins maybe??? ahhh now thats a scary thought x
gingin
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
my jeans fitted one day this week and then no chance - seems my bump has arrived at 12/13 weeks and i look and feel pregnant properly - i havent just put weight on in the tummy region its very weird how you change shape its round the back of my waist too above my hips
was hoping i'd last a bit longer - went out looking for suitable trousers but found nothing so will just wear my trackies for the time being LOL
pommie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
my bump seems to have grown alot in the last few days. Even my friend commented on the fact that he didnt realise i was that big already. I am 14 weeks tomorrow and a few people have said it could be fluid retention.
xamberx
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, im nearly 11 wks (on wed) and im thnkn the same thng i want 1 rly bad lol read abt it evrywer and it depends on diff ppl i thnk if its ur 1st it takes longer thnk its usually arnd 20 wks bt evrybody diff lol, it luks like i have 1 alrdy bt its bloating evrytime i eat sumat ma belly swells loads lol, i hope everythng goes ok 4 u neway if ur owt like me ule b counting dwn the days till 12 wks lol so the risky part is over an u get t c it!!! excitin lol, gd luk xx
carrot
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:06 am 
Post subject: bump
Hiya I am 13 weeks and have had a bump for about a month but now it is showing more I was over weight when I became pregnant I lost a stone due to stopping drinking I am still a little over weight Lots of people now have been asking me when I am due I had 2 go into maternity clothes at 9 week more so for my bust which have got very big I really like looking at my bump I have got a scan on the 4th march so it will make it all really love Carrot (Sarah) XXXXX
gingin
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
hey carrot how was your scan ? we had ours yesterday its awesome isnt it ?
i dont have a big bump and i can see people checking me out when i say i am pregnant as they expect to see a huge belly ! got to get in to my wedding dress which i am having to order 2 sizes bigger - after that babs can do whatever he/she likes
gx
carrot
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject: bump/scan
Hiya gingin Had the scan yesterday baby was fast asleep the lady had 2 wake the baby up by pressing down on my stomach baby woke up in the end it was so good 2 see the baby can't wait to see the baby again in april I was crying its given me and my husband peace of mind has he goes away on friday with the lads for a week Hope you and baby are well carrot (sarah) xxxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular