when do you notice a bump????

kailadoug
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
i was a little bit worried myself! im 16 weeks today but i look like im about 6 months! its my first baby and im only 20 so maybe thats why
im dreadin summer though - ill be sweating like a pig come august!
pommie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
i am a bit worried as one minute i have a hard big bump and then next it disappears. Is anyone else experiencing this. I am 15 weeks pregnant with my first
sozzle
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies
i have a definite bump at 12 and a half weeks - i am going to absolutely huge by September!! even my boss commented today that it was pretty obvious! Pommie - my bump definitely gets bigger and harder in the evening. i have no idea why, perhaps its due to food sitting in your stomach??
gorgeous1em
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:31 pm 
Post subject:

this is my bump at 19 weeks and 2 days xx
pommie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
i am getting worried about my bump as it does not seem to stay big....or seem to be growing much. i am having terrible thoughts that the baby is not right...
gorgeous1em
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:23 am 
Post subject:
sweety i am 5 months on monday and everyone still telling me i am tiny! But scans have told me all is ok and she is the right size for her age. Im sure your fine but i still worry when people say it to me
pommie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks

I hope you are right....maybe I am not going to put much weight on...who knows, just hope the baby is ok, will find out on Tuesday
morwen
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
If it's any consolation, my mum told me that she didn't show until 7 months, and she used to get really fed up with people asking her if she was sure she was actually pregnant!

Two months later she ballooned and gave birth to a 10lb baby! I'm not saying you can expect a big baby too lol (my mum thinks she had pregnancy diabetes), but just that every woman grows differently. In many respects, I think it's good not to put too much weight on until the later stages, because it's less time your body is under strain.

I'm almost 4 months now, and while I can definitely see my bump, it's not really obvious at all to anyone else.
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
similarly my mum has told me that she hardly showed with either me or my brother (she is only five foot one!) and got very annoyed when purchasing something in mothercare she was asked whether it was a present, she said no it was for her, assistant said that she must have loads of time left to order it - she was due in 14 days!! guess everyone develops differently and carries baby differently!
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
gorgeous1em, iam positively jealous of ur bump right now!!! lol!
Sad
im only 12/13 weeks so not much there yet, nothing definate any way. going to hear babys heartbeat on tuesday at my g.p's and go for scan on thursday! cant wait to see everything! Laughing

will be screaming it from the roof tops when i finally get my bump! lol! dying to show one off! lol!

send in more pics everyone, and lets show off 'em bumps!!! God knows i will,.....if and when i ever get one! lol!!

kimberley xo
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject: xx
when i dint have a bump i wanted 1 so badly. now iv got 1 as much as i love it i find it sooo annoying. i crnt fit in me clothes and when i try reach over for sumin like packing bags at shoping my bumo gets in my way lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular