bleeding

sammylee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:27 am 
Post subject: bleeding
i am just 8 weeks pregnant and have been looseing brown discharge 4 a few days starting from being 7 weeks pregnant the dr said things r fine then i started bleeding on and off the dr it was fine but now it bleeding like a pariod with no pain but i am worried what should i do
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject: hi hun
it might be nothing but with eney bleeding u need to go strait away and get it checked out go today hun xxx lisa let me no
sammylee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
hiya there the bleeding stopped now its just when i wipe and its like a pink colour should i still get checked out by the hosital thanx sam
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:52 am 
Post subject: hi
i would phone them and see what they say have u already phoned let me no xxx
sammylee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
hiya there just to let you no that i rang the hospital yesturday and i went 2 see a gp there he said everthing seems fine and i have booked in for a scan for tuesday but i am still bleeding just like haveing a pariod and get achey pains in the growing of my legs just want to no if it will be fine thanx sammy
danni2609doc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
hi ive had the same problem bin bleeding for over a week got a scan tomorrow to see what problem is. very nervous.
sammylee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
hiya danni let me no how you get on with the scan and is ya bleeding just like ya haveing a normal pariod hun xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:49 pm 
Post subject: hi
im keeping my fingers crossed for both of u but everything will be ok keep us posted xx lisa
sammylee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi lisa i syre will keep you posted on how i go and i hope things for us both go fine thanx sammy
danni2609doc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
went for my scan got bad news had a miscarriage. told me my uterus is empty so very upset at the minute hope everything go,s ok for you tho.danielle
sezzie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there...I had the same problem woke up on Monday bleeding as If I was about to start my period...very upset and worried!
I am 6 weeks pregnant...went to the doctors for 8.40am he then refered me to hospital where I had a scan at 10 15am...took my friend along for moral support as I feared the worst...never had this in my first two pregnancies...so after drinking lot's of water and being given 10/10 for my full bladder there it was on the screen a sac with a little beating heart ...my friend was sooo happy I was just in shock so it dosn't always in tears,,, AlWAYS get it checked out... the outcome could still be a happy one, Scan said I was 7 weeks and 2 days so added on an extra week too..........im sending you a hug Danni x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:02 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya when i had bleeding in early pregnancy i went to my ANE and they got me a scan booked for the next day. xx
natrob
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject: bleeding
Hi, I had bleeding small amount in pregnancy and scans showed that baby was okj!, bleeding is turns out was due to cervical erosion which is not harmful but can bleed esp more in pregnancy!..after gettin check out feel happier..still bleeding small amounts at time but usually its old or pinky blood. If its heavier or red and have pain will get chesked out again! x
natrob
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:07 pm 
Post subject: dani
Just re read your mess dani!..sorry to hear your news, I wish you all the very best for your future and that you have a future successful pregnancy which am sure you will.x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject: xx
sorry i seemed 2 miss ya message aswell. really sorry 2 hear that best of luck for the future x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular