I Just found out!!!

Sam1985
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
yeah, Driving my OH mad i think on about every little pain i get asking if he thinks it's normal, Can't wait to get a scan and know everything is ok, seems ages away tho, x

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
As you had an early miscarriage last time is there no way you can be given an early scan? With my last pregnancy and this one I was given early scans following miscarriages and was not discharged from the Early Pregnancy Unit until I miscarried or in this case everything was fine. You really should not have to wait until 12 weeks to find out if everything is ok.

Adhandanry
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Really trying hard to look on the bright side just dont want to get my hopes up in case something goes wrong again darent even tell anyone yet except my husband of course Going to see the midwife next week hopefully she can get me in for an early scan to make sure all ok and put my mind at ease a bit Its good to have people on here to talk to Thank you for your encouragement Smile
xTEGx
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Sam, you're not alone, seems to be a few of us that I know of who have suffered mc this year (or previous years - I mc back in April this year). I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant (will be our first child), which is the best news ever but like you and the others worry that something may go wrong.

But I'm determined to be positive and enjoy this because unfortunately if something was to go wrong, then there really isn't anything that we can do about it - so we may as well enjoy it and try not to think about the 'negatives' that probably won't eventuate.

All the best for a H&H pregnancy......

xTx
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Congrats Sam Laughing xxx
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
I wanted a early scan and my doc told me i need see the midwife first, that was on wednesday, she is ment to be ringing to make me an appointment but she still hasn't rang, i spoke to a friend of mine and she said the midwife doesn't contact you untill 8 wks is this right or can i do something myself so i can get an early scan and if so will a scan show anything at this early stage?

Thanks for all your nice reply's i'm trying to stay positive, and really hope this time it goes ok, x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:
congratualtions on ur pregnacy. try not to worry hope all goes wel with ur pregnancy.

Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Congratulations hun, hope all goes well, take care xxxx

rojakhan
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular