June 09 mummys

Harper
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:37 am 
Post subject:
The blooming thing is a myth, I am sure, as I'm nearly on 14 weeks and still look and feel rough AS! Shocked Laughing
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
I feel the same Harper, in fact my hormones are really playing up - the past few days i've been a real misery guts!!!!!

I still can't believe there are 3 of us all due 16th June!! Be interesting to see if we do all have babies on due date nikkinora and Englishrose80, although I suspect the chances are against us!! Very Happy
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls. I am due on the 24th June. Will know for definate tommorrow as i have my first scan. Cnat wait x

My babies are growing up!
Geddescj
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:01 pm 
Post subject: Is anyone still feeling terrible???
My sickness and tiredness just seems to be getting worse not better, i can safely say im not glowing!!! Sad

Is anyone else still feeling horrible??

mara
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
I have felt good apart from really bad tiredness for about a week now. The sickness finally stopped last week!

Harper
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 am 
Post subject:
my sickness has stopped too mara but now I'm worried about it as I feel I've got less symptoms! Will I ever relax?! Laughing
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
misspiggy1981 wrote:
I still can't believe there are 3 of us all due 16th June!! Be interesting to see if we do all have babies on due date nikkinora and Englishrose80,

hi all theres 4 on the 16th me to me to Very Happy

mara
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
Harper wrote:
my sickness has stopped too mara but now I'm worried about it as I feel I've got less symptoms! Will I ever relax?! Laughing

Me too chick. I really hate this bit. You dont look pregnant and have no signs but you know you are. Just got a slight bump for now but give us lot a couple of months and everyone will know we are pregnant lol Laughing

xTEGx
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
I felt the same last week. Even though I know it's normal at this stage not to have any symptoms, I couldn't help but worry. I had a midwife appointment a week and a half ago as I was going on holiday and would miss my 16th week appointment. Luckily my m/w found the heartbeat and that was the best feeling ever.

Now a week and a half later, I have been sick with the flu and have lost about 5 lbs and I reckon that my bump is pretty much non-existent. So while I have been a little concerned with the little one, I have been putting my hand half-way between my pelvic bone and belly button and trying to feeling the baby. Yesterday I felt a faint tickle on my hand and the odd popping movement. I reckon it was the baby, so I feel quite relaxed again that he/she is okay.

So while I don't really have much of a bump or have any symptoms, I feel okay with it all. I think the next few weeks things are going to progress more and more and the movements inside my stomach will become more noticable.

xTx
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi

had my scan on friday and they kept the date the same 26th june
cannot stop looking at the photo!

tina5
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:41 am 
Post subject:
hi all june mums
hows things going last week i thought i felt bub move but this week no thing so hopeing it was a fig ment of my imagination im getting a bit scared to be honest Sad i cant wait till the 29th jan as i got my 20 week scan(i'll be 21 weeks) so i can make sure bub is ok Smile hope every one is doing well
xxxxxxxxxx

xTEGx
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
tina5 wrote:
hi all june mums
hows things going last week i thought i felt bub move but this week no thing so hopeing it was a fig ment of my imagination im getting a bit scared to be honest Sad i cant wait till the 29th jan as i got my 20 week scan(i'll be 21 weeks) so i can make sure bub is ok Smile hope every one is doing well
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tina,

I know how you feel. I've just returned from a holiday in New Zealand (28 hr flight) and on top of that I got quite sick there as well. Still had a fab time after I got better though. I haven't felt any definite movements yet but I'm sure I felt some movement a couple of weeks ago and since then I've felt nothing. Every now and then I wonder if the baby is moving but like you, think that possibly it's my imagination.

Anyhow, I've got a midwife appointment on Monday, so we'll check the heartbeat and I'm sure that will reassure me big time (heard the heart beat at the beginning of December before my holiday, so I know all was well back then).

Got my 20 week scan (well actually I'll be just over 21 weeks) on the 23rd of Jan so that is the next big milestone that we are looking forward to.

Well I am very jetlagged only having got back a few hours ago, so I'm off to bed.

Take care
xTx
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:46 pm 
Post subject:
well ladies my sickness has finally stopped. never had morning sickness with any of my other babies. but now my face has had a major breakout. pimples galore.

but at least i've felt my little baby boy move, he goes nuts about 10:30 at night just as im going to sleep, just like his brothers and sister (they did that too)

tina5
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi mummies to be Very Happy
i do feel bub move just not alot at the mo wish it was more hate the waiting game Wink heard heart beat on monday it was fast 153bpm so i know he is ok now Very Happy

y is it the scan is at the end of the month but seems to feel like it at the end of the bloody year lol

sickness(not really sick alot just feel sick all the time) has stopped but the gagging still there lol ow well the joys Smile
take care all hope every one is injoying the new year Smile
tina xxxxxxxxxx

Geddescj
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

How are we all doing?

All looking forward to the 20 week scan?

I have mine a week on Tuesday and i can't wait!!

Hope your all doing well and had a lovely Christmas and New Year xXx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular