can anybody answer my question PLEASE!!!! haha!

ayles5104
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:19 pm 
Post subject: can anybody answer my question PLEASE!!!! haha!
ok so i got a angelsounds doppler today, i picked up my babys heartbeat and it says i can record it onto my pc.....HOW?? i plugged in the cable but i havent got a clue what to do from there? does anybody know? if so could you explain to me what to do please.... you can either post on here or email me.... hayley_._kelly@hotmail.co.uk

p.s i recommend all of you to get one! they are soooo good! although takes abit of practice to find the babys heartbeat as they pick yours up too! haha
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
Ok if someone emails you can you post it publicly please cos I am dying to know how to do the same thing!!!!! My mum and dad live 140 miles away and are dying to hear it! xxxxxx
ayles5104
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:20 pm 
Post subject: i just found out lol!
i carried on trying after i posted and just found out!

ok so you plug your cable into your pc/laptop in the microphone hole...and then go onto the start menu and search for sound recorder... when its found it click on it and go from there! press start recording and itll record the sounds of your doppler then when youve recorded enough press stop and save it to your pc/laptop. hope this helps im not very good at explaining things! haha.
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
Wooo hoooo! Thank you! Happy recording!!!! xxxxx
starangelfairy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:28 am 
Post subject:
That sounds great, being a bloke i want one. only so WE can hear the heartbeat. What week should we start trying to hear it where do i get one from please.
Thanks
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi Starrangefairy, You can get them on ebay, amazon and mothercare do one too. I got mines on ebay for 25 (inc postage) and it's an angelsounds one. I've done the recording and it's ace and even if you don't want others to hear it, you should try it as it's meant to settle the newborn to sleep if you play the recording back to it.
Enjoy!!!!
xxxx
Chutzpah
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
We recorded ours for the first time last week at 17 weeks. I plan to do it every now and then to track the changes. Right now it's just a very odd sound!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular