ozipek
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:43 pm 
Post subject: newbie
hi im a newbie im 25 y/o have a 7 year old son and 10 weeks pregnanat after 4 years of trying.Im really anxcious at the mo and wishing the next couple of weeks away.seeing my midwife on the 10th march and where i live they are not giving dating scans so have to wait 4 my 20th week which im really anoyed about.love to hear from people going through the same thing. Smile
claireme
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi im also new im 26 and 25 weeks pregnant with my third baby found out just after we moved to spain big shock we get 3 scans over here so we already knowwe are having a girl but im scaired with the language barrier been told they dontlike to give pain relief and worried in case something goes wrong and we cant understand each other
Meandbabyellis
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:16 pm 
Post subject: 10 weeks wishing days away
hi i'm also 10 weeks with my first baby very scared and excited at the same time i'm 24 and partner is 34.. my first midwife appointment is on 11th march and i've recently re located from cheshire to yorkshire and i've just been left to wait and wonder until 11th march.. they've told me that i might not be able to have a picture of my first scan where i'm from everyone at 12 weeks had a picture of their baby and i'm a bit upset by it! dont stress abot anything though this is the most precious time for all of us and we should be taking every step to look after ourselves and growing babies. hope everything is ok,
H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular