hi every1

kirsty2311
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:27 am 
Post subject: hi every1
hi every1, im new to this site and was just reading some of your comments. i am currently 6 wks and 5 days preg and relieved to know that im not the only one who hasnt experienced many symptoms. i was starting to worry as with my first pregnancy i had morning sickness, tiredness sore boobs, mood swings the lot. and this time just seems so mild as ive only had sore heavy and 'itchy' boobs, feel nauseated most days but never amounts to sickness yet, tiredness isnt to overwhelming and a few aches in abdominal area. also slightly constipated and feel bloated all the time, any1 else experience this? im due on oct the 15th and got my 1st scan on 27th march i cant wait to see my ickle jellybean and start feeling pregnant. x
RHL
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kirsty, welcome to the boards!

I am six weeks and six days so we're due at about the same time (fingers crossed!) This is my first pregnancy and I am so anxious about it all going well. Can't wait to get my scan date through but haven't heard anything yet.

I've also been a bit worried about my lack of symptoms, not that I'm complaining about not being sick! Have the sore boobs, just a bit of tiredness, bloating (which is not unusual for me) and some cramps.

Best of luck with your pregnancy, keep in touch! x
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
Hello! I'm due on the 14th October. I have very sore boobs and feel sick in the morning apart from that i'm feeling great! I'm sat at work today sucking on ginger biscuits hopen that the sicky feeling will go! This is my second baby, I have a 5 year old daughter called Ella.

Hope everything goes really well for you

Gem x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular