Came on :-(

lucylu2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:10 am 
Post subject: Came on :-(
Sad Sad

Came on, sunday at 45day cycle!

Can anyone help advise me to how i calculate my ovulation dates.
x
amysmum96
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:51 am 
Post subject:
hiya hun i use the ovulation calenders free off the net it asks you for the first day of your cylce and then asks how long you cycle is and it will work out when ur ovulating good luck to you xxxxxxxxxxxx
kezandstu
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Really sorry hun i have been following ur posts,i too thought you might of been pregnant but it just wasnt meant to be this month,chin up just enjoy the trying.I too thought i was pregnant but i came on today its been 9 months now fingers crossed for us both and everyone else ttc . x x x kerry
lucylu2
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
The thing is because my periods are now irregular, how do i work out when im ovulating?
Any ideas.

Just want to say thank you to everyone that has replied, i love this forum, its very helpful and supportive!
xxx Very Happy
amysmum96
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
you could try checking your cevical mucas !!! if its thin and stretchy that could be a sign your ovulating and best time to ttc if its usually thick and creamy it could be a sign ur not ovulating, when its thick the sperm has trouble getting through and if its clear and very stretchy this mucas helps the sperm, we have been trying for 6 months now no such luck but stay positive and have fun i have two days till testing this month so keep your fingers crossed and good luck all xxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular