Choosing how to give birth....

If the choice was yours which would you choose?
Caesarian birth
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Natural birth
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7
Marien
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:50 pm 
Post subject: Choosing how to give birth....
Hi there.

My colleagues and I are having a debate and would love to know what people would opt for if they absolutely had the choice - Caesarian or Natural birth. This is purely for interest and you don't have to give reasons for or against your choice, or leave your name even, we'd just like to know what you would choose HONESTLY if it was really up to you and nobody else's opinion mattered. We aren't trying to start a debate on here, it is just for interest.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and answer the poll. Marien x
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
isn't it true that you can only have a caesarian up to 3 times??? i'd like a big family so would definately go natural. plus with the drugs they have now a days they could just drug me up till the cows come home!!!! Very Happy lol!

ever feel like you on loose women when you do these polls??? lol!

kimberley xo
wingstar
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:57 am 
Post subject:
My personal chioce is to go all natural, i don't want any intervention at all really, just a midwife to keep an eye on us in case anything goes wrong. I'm 17 weeks with my first and i've planned to have an all natural home water birth, with candles and music and so on, my BF thinks i'm a bit of a hippy, but he's even quite excited about it now. Good luck to everyone no matter what you choose, the point is to have a choice in the first place. xx Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular