PLEASE has anyone been through this?early scan shown no sign

joliver
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
I feel for u also

I had a mc in July last year and everyone around me seemed to be falling pregnant around me - i thought i would never get over it

Im pregnant again and in my 15th week - had my first scan and it seems to be going well

I know what ur going through and my thoughts are with you - have faith though - people kept telling me to and it worked - it puts pressure on you as everyone would ask me every month am i pregnant and it made me feel 10 times worse

Jo
dawniey22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:08 am 
Post subject: update
hi, well its been almost a week now since i found out..go back to work tomorrow,but have another bloood test tommorro mornin at the epu...hopefully that may give me some closeur....as i am finding it incredably hard..and dreading work as me and a co-worker found out we were pregnant the same week!
me and my partner are going to try again soon...so hopefully the next time i come to chat, it will be all good...fingers crossed

dawniey22 xxx
joliver
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Dawiney - it will happen for u - i went through exactly the same thing and when i started talking about it it happens to 1 in 3 people and everyone kept telling me that we will get pregnant again and we did

Good luck back and work and try and keep ur chin up - you will get through it - u might not feel it at the moment but it will get better

Jo
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
2 years ago i lost a baby to mc and then at christmas 2007 i had an ectopic pregnancy. im now 6 weeks pregnant and having a scan in the morning to make sure everything is going ok.
I already have a 8 year old son and i dare not tell him of this pregnancy as he knows only of the ectopic as he over heared my parents discuss it. the mc happened 3 days before his 8th birthday so my hubby and i choose not to tell him.
To say im nervous about the scan and this pregnancy is an understatement.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
good luck hun ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you it will be ok xxx
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy everything went fantastic and im very happy to say its not tubal, just got to figure out when to tell my 8 year old lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular