i'm new.. please be gentle

Meandbabyellis
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:21 pm 
Post subject: i'm new.. please be gentle
I have already posted my baby diary and i know its a little long winded and probably not very interesting to everyone else... anyway i'm a mum to be only 10 weeks, pretty scared and excited and have recently (before i found out i was pregnant) moved away from my family and friends with my lovely partner.. so i'd love to meet other women in the same boat especially any first timers like myself, its great having the wisdome of experienced mums but sometimes it would be nice to know that i'm not the only one thats being totally irrational and mental and emotional..... or maybe i am?!
leave a message all will be grately received
Many thanks
Helena (and Baby Ellis aka Bump)
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
HI Helena - I am Flossie, 2 m/c in last 6 months am now 8.5 weeks pregnant and have a 12 and 16 year old, oh and I am 40!!! Read you diary, hilarious and I am sure there are many people on here that can relate to it somewhere.

Take care, good luck with pregnancy, Flossie xx
Meandbabyellis
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou so much for the warm welcome Flossy its nice to speak to experienced mums maybe i can ask you questions along the way if i have any queries?
take care
Helena&Baby Ellis
ali2704
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
hi im new to this site and motherhood too im 7 weeks pregnant with my 1st and very excited feeling snappy towards ppl sometimes though and been suffering with sickness today but still looking forward to each new step!! xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:21 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya all that are new to this site it been a great help to me expesh weni think im going mental lol and need quick advice were you wont be judged .
gl to you both
p.s how do you read dairys xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular