colick an going it alone

titch31
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:06 pm 
Post subject: colick an going it alone
Hi my 6 week old son has colick, not bad, just for about an hour at usually 8pm every night, i was using nfacol, but have just started using gripe water, someone told me i can use infacol b4 feeding and gripe water after a feed...does anyone know if this is the case?

I know i am lucky with the time of night it happens and short duration, but its still stressful seeing him in pain!

Also i am doing this on my own an find it hard to leave him crying, and as he seems to love being held i dont want to make a rod for my back!! I have got him an electronic swing which sometimes keeps him entertained other times he just screams blue murder till i cuddle him!

Anyone got any suggestions for keeping him amused whilst i get things done round the house would be appriciated..

Thanks

Mary Smile
xBradenandDitax
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:33 am 
Post subject:
i haven't got one but a lot of people recommend then slings which carries baby around with you while you do things...
I'm not sure about using gripe water and infacol, i can't really see the point in it as they are designed to do the both thing so it's like giving your baby calpol and tixylix when they do the same job?
x

titch31
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i have got a sling, but so far havent really got on with it, because a) he was so dainty it drowned him and b) as he is at front of you its difficult washing pots etc with him there...lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular