HAVING TWINS

BIGRED10
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:33 pm 
Post subject: HAVING TWINS
Hi girlies, im 8 weeks pregnant and just had my first internal scan 2day. Well its a long story - i had a bit of bleeding last week and the dr assured me that the baby was ok and the heart was beatin grand, but today went for another scan and was told that there are 2 hearts - cant believe it im having twins and really cant get my head around it yet!!!!
Any advice girls????Is it really gonna b as difficult as it seems????? Rolling Eyes
booter
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi Bigred

Wow, congratulations. It's double the trouble then for you?? There is no doubt it will be hard work, but once you get into a routine you will probably find it easier. I would suggest getting a book on what to expect during your pregnancy and beyond. Do you have a partner and or support from family?
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:27 pm 
Post subject: xx
wow congrats. u have 2 little mirecals. it will be harder at 1st but your very luckly i wud of loved them lol.xx
BIGRED10
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls yeah im married now for 3 years and have been trying since to get pregnant. I had an ectopic last year and so when i found out i was pregnant and that it is twins well as u can all imagine, im over the moon. Im also a bit apprehensive in the sense that ill be up to my eyes but at least ive got the support of my family and hubbie..thanx for ur replies girls
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular