Wishful Thinking???

Kellies
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:20 am 
Post subject: Wishful Thinking???
Hi
I have tested this morning using a Clear Blue pregnancy test and I'm testing 5 days early.
When I first looked at the test it was negative very strong line across the middle but after looking again there is the faintest of faint line. Does this mean I could be pregnant?? Confused
I was doubting myself that there's anything there but there is.............. yes very very faint but there all the same...........
Should I wait a few days and test again?? I have no symptoms what so ever and was really just expecting a negative test. So I've got everything crossed!!
Please can someone give me some advice.
Thanks
Kellie x
Poppy99
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
I had something similar happen to me once but the mistake i made was to hang on to the test in some hope it would miraculously change and looked at the test after the time they state of 10 minutes. You mention you looked at the test again, do you mean you made the same mistake as me? evidently you should not check the test after 10min as it can show a line which is false. Know what you mean though by having to wait so long to test, you would think with all the technology in this age they would find something that could give us girls something more positive to test with sooner Wink
Kellies
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
No when I looked at test again it was less than 10 minutes after I'd taken it!
I showed the test to my other half last night and he could see this thin blue line too...
I am keeping everything crossed but still no symptoms...
Kx
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
just test in a few more days.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
hi the same happend to me i done it and didnt think i was went back a while later to put it in the bin and ther was a line ther i was so shocked im now 29 weeks pregnant so i would say u are good luck xxlisa
Poppy99
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, well they do say a line however faint is still positive, definatley try another test and if your HCG hormones have increased by now then you should get a clearer result and then hopefully you can get really excited Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular