baby daddy

shoneka
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:13 pm 
Post subject: baby daddy
help please... 22 weeks pregnant and don't feel like having my child father around me, now he think that i have someone else.
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:37 am 
Post subject:
Why dont you feel like you want him around?? Its a big exciting thing for him too i bet and he would love to be around and mens minds work diff than ours and in your situation he might think the babies not his now cause you dont want him round.. even tho it is his lol but thats the way he might think. Just sit and tell him whats honeslty on your mind so you can put him at rest and try sort this out for the babies sake too. After all he is the father too.

Depending on the situation too i guess, like if hes beeing a retard then yeah thats understandable..
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:04 am 
Post subject:
Orrr, since your pregnant to him, he might think you used him for a baby or seeing someone or not interested in him anymore, just the plain worst. Not being mean but dont be too unfair on him cause like i said its his baby too and put yourself in his shoes Smile
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
Its not that I don't want him around its just that he will want to kiss me an touch me an so on even sex an I'm not up 4 that don't know but I jus don't feel d need 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular