am i pregnant, please help with advice?

Holly117
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant, please help with advice?
im 18..been on the pill for 2yrs.. forgot to take 2 pills in middle of cycle but continued taking them after. Have been noticing certain symptoms which i know could be related to a number of thigns but wanted some advice from others opinions? Am due on within the next week... have been experiencing brownish spotting for the past week.. even though i am still taking my pills so dont know why i would be bleeding at all... also every now and then feeling cramps which fade quickly.. the past few days have been very tired no matter what time i sleep or how long fore.. have felt dizziness and slight nausea a couple of times.. Havnt noticed much change in peeing etc..though do feel hungier than usual and have been extremely emotional and crying uncontrollably for no reason and becoming upset over silly things! breasts arent tender though nipples are tender to touch.. could i be pregnant? please help adn give any comments. thanks!
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:12 am 
Post subject: hi
Hi holly,

There might be a possibility that you could be pregnant but give it some time. I used to suffer from all these symptoms when i was due for a period before i fell pregnant! even though i was on the pill, i used to spot inbetween, the cramps could just be period pain, and yes-i used to get extremely emotional, and sore breasts.

You could do a pregnancy test to put your mind at ease, but remember, if you are pregnant, it might be too early to tell yet! if i was in your position i would wait until my period is a week overdue( if you do not come on-that is) and then do a test or see a doctor.

Good luck, Sorry if i haven't been much help. xxxxx
kellyinlondon
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject:
I would strongly advise getting yourself to a doctor. If you are pregnant you should not be taking the pill anymore. A lot of women experience bleeding early in a pregnancy but the cramps make me think that you need to see your doctor. Explain to them exactly what you have said on here. It may just be that because you missed two pills your period started to come but hasn't come fully because you started taking your pills again... please see a doctor though
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Holly. It sounds like you could be pregnant, especially if you do not usually get these symptoms. The best way to check you are pregnant if you do not want to wait for your normal period date would be to ask the doctor for a hormone blood test which can tell you early whether you are pregnant as it is important to not be taking the pill whilst pregnant. Good luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular