Getting pregnant problems....any advice??

Wifeyboo12
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:17 pm 
Post subject: Getting pregnant problems....any advice??
hello everyone...i came across this website and have learned alot in the 20 minutes that i have been on it...but i have a question that has not been discussed so far. I have been tryin to conceive since Nov. 2007...it hasnt been long but i have a concern. Is it normal for my husband's "lil soldiers" Wink to somewhat leak out? I know it, it sounds strange but i just cant seem to keep his ejaculation in....Is there something wrong with me?? Should i hang upside down or something?? lol please help me...thank u
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
I know what you mean, it has bothered me at times. From what I have found out, most of it is actually supposed to come out!!! Apparently, the 'lil soldiers' are at the front of the ejaculation are 'fired' Wink straight up to the opening where they begin their long journey! The rest is just liquid with very little sperm in anyway. I seem to lose a lot even if I lie with my hips raised for a while after.....i just put it down to hubby releasing too much stuff!!!!

Most importantly, relax and remember its supposed to be enjoyable Razz
Have fun and lots of babydust
Tx
amysmum96
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
hi nice to se someone has asked what ive been thinkin too as my fellas little men always leak from me no matter which way i lie ive even had me legs up the wall lol and it still comes out so was glad to read that the needed ones are up front ty for that xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Amys mum that is so funny - we went for the cushion under the bottom method, now trying to get it under you without the lil soldiers leaking out is another matter!! But guys it worked for me - 3 times in the last 6 months (have m/c 2) am currently 8.5 weeks with third.

Good luck girls, Flossie xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
after try doing a hand stand on the wall thats what my friend has been doing xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular