irregular cycle

dg1309
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:15 am 
Post subject: irregular cycle
Hi everyone

Can anyone advise.... i have always had a 28-30 day cycle in the past however since january it has been very irregular.

January i had a 40 day cycle, february 26 days, march 38 days and april 38 days

i have 2 children already and we decided to try for baby 3 this month, however the problem is i havent got the foggiest when i am ovulating and when we shuld have been trying,
biggest dilemma is that i have 2 boys and would love a girl this time. therefore i was planning to have intercourse 3 days plus prior to ovualation as apparently this gives the girls more chance - i didnt do it according to a 28 day cycle but averaged it on a 35 day cycle therefore ovulating on the 5th june rather than 29th may- was i right to do that???
Lokley
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:58 pm 
Post subject: irregular cycle
Very Happy Hi
We have two boys and then a girl. An irregular cycle is such a hassle. I used the body rythym method of mucous examination and the basal themometer to track my ovulation, as I only ovulate a few times a year. We were generally trying every two days, and especially two to three days before I suspected I was to ovulate - got it right the third time round. The boys were conceived within 12 hours each side of ovulation. Also after lots of prayer and pleading, I believe God knew it was best to send the girl baby third time round. Best of Luck.
dg1309
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:23 am 
Post subject: hi
its me again!!-
i hope i am following on like u did- i have 2 boys and i have just done a test this morning and its positive- i hope its a girl but more importantly that the baby is healthy and everything is ok
wow i am shocked as i am due on tomorrow and felt a bit queasy and had 2 nosebleeds yesterday and really bunged up so suspected as i always get flu like symptoms.
SukiTrying
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi dg1309

Big Congrats!! Really happy for you hun.

I am new to this site and hubby and I are trying for a baby for the first time. Been trying for 12 months and no luck so I am really upset with myself Sad

I too have very irregular cycles, since I got off the pill, for the past year, my cycles have ranged from 30 days to 45 (on average) with one cycle at 60 days! I usually monitor my mucus to try and track my ovulation time and have intercourse then. But it hasn't yet worked. Is there any other advice you can give me in terms of trying ovulations with irregular cycles?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks and congrats again! Smile)
KJ24
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:02 am 
Post subject: Irregular Periods
Hi,

This is my first post on here so i thought i'd try and get some advice. My periods have always been regular up until 3 months ago. I have always been a day early for every period.
Suddenly I found myself 3 days late for my period in august. September i came on 8 days early and then last month i came on 4 days early. I am due on tomorrow but have had no signs. My stomach appears to be growing and i can feel what i can only describe as cramps but a lot higher up than usual. if i feel my stomach there appears to be a swelling there but i did a pregnancy test the day i came on last month and it came back negative, yet i had more pregancy signs last month, i was vomiting i totally went off coffee and went to tea the smell of my favourite cleaning agent made me sick. I am wondering if it is me? Am I imagining this? I know t is possible to be pregnant and still have periods but all the other females in my family got pregant easily and all their pregnancies were similar nothing like what i have been going through

With all this going on could i be pregnant? Can anyone help

Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular