Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:36 pm 
Post subject: due in may
eney one of u ladys due may not long now im 16th
Linz88
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:35 am 
Post subject: Due in May
I am due May 6th, can't wait for the baby to come but not little bit nervous about giving birth.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
hi is this your first and wot u having xx lisa
babyfallon
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:24 pm 
Post subject: HI
Im due on the 31st of May .
This is our first also feeling a little nervous of the birth. I watched a program well about 10mins of it . It was the truth about child birth and i thought it would be a good idea to watch it but it certainly wasn't as there were some things i hadn't even considered and now i can't stop thinking about it .
Hope you ladies are feeling well ?

Kelly
Linz88
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject: due in may
I don't think I can watch any programmes like that else I would threat alway til May. I have antenatal in first week of April which seems a bit late to me. I think that will be bad enough. he he
chantrelle
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
hi
im due 14th may but been having a few braxton hick pains and ithink i had my show the other week but not sure for certain
chantrelle
bumpno2
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:37 am 
Post subject: not nervous of the birth
Good luck with the birth, you will be fine. Just go with the flow. I managed to be a bridesmaid during my labour with my son (now 16 months) and gave birth just with gas and air alone for pain relief. I was actually 8cm dilated before i was admitted and didn't have anything up until then!! I'm pregnant with my second and am due on 4th May. The hardest bit for me was the pushing part, very sore when baby's head appears!!! You feel you are going to tear in two!! They say thats the worst part but the body is just as painful then the pain goes and you have a lovely baby to adore. Good luck to all pregnant mummies! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular