Spotting!!!!

Stephbabe27
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:27 pm 
Post subject: Spotting!!!!
Has anyone had any spotting of any kind, i've just noticed some spotting there when i went to the loo, i'm just over 7 weeks pregnant and am getting a bit worried, i haven't done anythinf strenuious or anything, i've had pains in my side for 2 days but nothing i would normally be concerned about.

Getting a bit worried!!!

dawny85
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya there hope you are feelin ok, Ive been pregnant 3 times and the 1st 2 ended in miscarriage however the 3rd time i was pregnant (which everything was fine with) i spotted alot sometimes quite heavy I also used to get pains in my side (like sharp pains) and they were just my womb stretching. How heavy s the spotting? is it just when you wipe? I would say the thing you need to watch out for is crampy pains in your stomach or lowere back and heavy bleeds with clots, Itsounds ok as long as it is just spotting but if it continues I would ring your midwife and theyll get you in for an early scan just to be sure. I bled loads and they never found a reason it just happens to some people good luck and keep us posted xx
Stephbabe27
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:10 am 
Post subject:
I've taken a period, i'm 8 weeks pregnant and i'm having a bled, with the period pains and all. I got an antibiotic there yesterday for a kidney infection. i'm worried sick that somethings wrong. What should i do??

dawny85
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
hiya you should either wait and ring your midwife 1st thing (you might even catch her now) and they will get you a scan at the early pregnancy unit. Or you could do what i did and go straight through to AandE and they did a preg test and had me straight in for a scan. Its hopefully nothng the pains could be due to your infection they are very similar. Hope this helps good luck and keep us posted. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular