15 weeks pregnant and leaking.

Catherine1587
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:07 am 
Post subject: 15 weeks pregnant and leaking.
Hi I am 15 weeks pregnant, with my first baby, and last night i was sitting on the sofa when all of a sudden my knickers were soaked, i'd say it was about a tablespoon.

i know you are supposed to have funny discharge and different discharge when pregnant but so far i haven't really had any. I am so worried i am leaking amnotic fluid, although I'm not sure what that entails if i am. will i lose the baby??

someone please help with any advice i am really worried.

thank you Sad
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi i had the same sort of thing a few weeks before i went into labour at 24weeks, u should phone a midwife and tell her if your worried xx
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
try not to panick, just caz the lady on the last post went in to premature labour try not to think that is guaranteed to happen to u! could be simply thrush or another type infection which u can be tested for. i had thrush at 37 weeks and literally felt like tons of water coming out like u say and was convinces it was my waters but it wasnt it was thrush!
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
my waters didn't actually break, but it went on for weeks before i went into labor, infections can lead to labor if you don't get them treated to!! its best to be safe than sorry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular