Anyone due in Nov

Karenbrad
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:35 pm 
Post subject: Anyone due in Nov
Just found out on Tuesday that we are having our baby- yipeee, worked it out that we are due beg of November, would love to talk to others due around the same time, we have decided not to tell anyone untill 12 weeks and its killing me already, espcially as my 8 yr old son wants a sister and asked me this morning when it would happen, felt bad just telling him "one day son one day" when I wanted to light up his face and telll him I am pregnant. Feel a little stange like I have done loads of sit ups and my tummy feels achey. Hope to hear from you Karen Laughing
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject: due oct
hi im 9weeks 2mo and due 3rd oct! realy scared though because i lost are first baby x x x Confused
lilmissus125
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi Karenbrad, i'm 5 wekks and 2 days preg and am due on the 29th of october, my tummy has been feeling a bit strange to like it's stretching or something, but after reading numerous posts on here most people feel like this is early preg its your body getting ready apparently lots of stretching and softening going on in there as well as loads of hormones. We have told our parents but no one else and we're waiting till 12 weeks which seems along way away can't wait to have my scan! see the midwife next tues Smile good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and keeping quiet!
sam
Karenbrad
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sam, Nice to talk to someone who is due around the same time. When did you discover you were pregnant must have been around the same time as me. I was waiting to go and have a wisdom tooth taken out on Tuesday (Just gone) and I asked the nurse if I should do a pg test before having an injection to put me to sleep thats when the test came back positive and of course I couldn't have my wisdom tooth removed. I have too been reading about the pains in my tummy, god I havent stopped reading actually. I love the baby developmeent page on here which shows what your baby looks like. Just phoned our doctors and was told I can't make an appointment to see the midwife until I am 8-10 weeks, doh want to make it all offical but still have to wait. Keep in touch and let me know how your 12 week scan goes. Karen x Very Happy
Karenbrad
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Hi Lauraxjane, I presume your name is Laura? Anyway I do hope you dont feel to worried and hope everything goes ok for you. Lets keep in touch and we can support one another. Take care Karen x Very Happy
CLAIRE80
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hello There

I am due on 30oct i think judging by my last period, went to the docs yesterday she said because of when I ovulated it may be more like the 02nov.
I have got my booking in appoint ment 26.03.08, which ill be about 8 weeks by then.

I had symptoms early on but they seem to have dissappeared now, all I have is achy boobs and pains like period pains now and then,but apart from that I feel fresh as a daisy

Claire x
Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
hi!!

am due on 22nd october apparently and i have to say i'm so excited i've told everyone in my family already. oops!!!

i'm pretty pleased to hear i'm not the only one that has been getting stomach aches! i have been so scared that something is wrong and i'm going to lose the baby.
ali2704
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject:
kenty im due the same time as you! how do u feel? i feel like s**t!! tiered sore boobs and a major craving for marmite crisps!!

Ali x
Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:20 am 
Post subject:
i'm quite lucky so far and have had absolutely no symptoms at all except fpr mild tummy aches every day!!!

be glad you don't have morning sickness...marmite crisps don't taste so good coming back up!! Laughing
prawnette
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

Me and my boyfriend just found out we are having a baby. I am due. the begining of november. anyone else due then?
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject: due in november
hi all, weve just found out too, due date 17th november, so still early early days and a long long way to go! im having probs at mo with my hcg levels but im hoping its just coz its so early! anyone else thats this early on? im dot on 4wks xx
LouiseAndJack
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All...we just found out today too and are over the moon. Due on 29th Oct. haven't told anyone yet. Both sets of parents are on holiday so will wait until they are all back and then break the news! Need to make an appointment to see the GP this week! SOOO exciting!! I don't feel particularly icky...just VERY sore boobs and a funny type of feeling in my tummy....a bit like faint period pain but by reading the posts this is fairly normal! Good luck to all!!! Lou xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular