Feel like a blob

jacko37
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:19 pm 
Post subject: Feel like a blob
Hi
I'm only 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and since yesterday I feel like a big fat blob, I felt fine the day before lol, dont remember feeling like this last time. Must be because I'm older (37), would like to curl up and sleep for days Laughing

Mandy
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Mandy

I'm 25 and feel the same so I wouldn't say it's a age thing I think it's a pregnancy thing!! Don't worry, sleep when you can (like I do) and relax as much as possible with 3 kids to looks after (which is probally why you're feeling that way) I have a 5 year old and that's enough for me!!

Gemx
trunch
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:49 pm 
Post subject: blob too
hi mandy im 42 and only 10 weeks and cant believe how big i am already. i did put 4 1/2 stone on with both of my last 2 pregnancies but dont feel ive got the energy to carry all that extra weight now im that much older. im extremely tired too and would love to crawl under a duvet for next few months. have you decided on having any tests done? im waiting for my 1st scan then the triple test before amnio. be so glad when those are all done.
Trish
gingin
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject:
hey girls, i am 12/13 weeks and up until this week hadnt gained much weight but now its piling on - my trousers dont do up and i definately feel "fat" - i am constantly hungry and eat more now than ever - i know they say you shouldnt eat for 2 but this is what my body is telling me - i completely relate to the crawling under a duvet until its all over to be honest - dont have any energy and dont seem to sleep so well either - when the sun starts shining we will all pick up i am sure - keep on trucking !!! lots of love a fellow blobXX
jacko37
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:53 am 
Post subject: Re: blob too
trunch wrote:
hi mandy im 42 and only 10 weeks and cant believe how big i am already. i did put 4 1/2 stone on with both of my last 2 pregnancies but dont feel ive got the energy to carry all that extra weight now im that much older. im extremely tired too and would love to crawl under a duvet for next few months. have you decided on having any tests done? im waiting for my 1st scan then the triple test before amnio. be so glad when those are all done.
Trish

Hi
we've booked a Nuchal translucency (NT) scan for the 16th of march, had to go private as we cant get it on th NHS in north wales, if I'm high risk though we will go for the amnio. I'm much more worried about stuff going wrong this time than I was with the other 2. I also put about 4 stone on with my last pregnancies and swore blind I wouldnt this time but I have been craving fresh bread and butter so not holding my breath.

Mandy
xx
trunch
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi Mandy
I think i have a lot more worries this time too but hopefully will be able to start enjoying this pregnancy after all tests are done. im also hoping not to put on over 4 stone again but keep eating all the wrong things like last time. i just keep thinking the baby must need it. im off to have another bowl of cornflakes Embarassed
Trish x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular