BACKACHE

babyeekelz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:09 pm 
Post subject: BACKACHE
hi all
my names kelly and im 12 weeks pregnant is anyone else who is pregnant got!ok heres the list lol

sore back
itchy skin
sore legs

i know the babys healthy because my mum bought me one of the foetal dopplers and i listened to it for the 1st time on monday Very Happy Sad
ali2704
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
hi ya i know wht u mean according to my docs im 7weeks pregnant at the moment but think i know wht cud be wrong.
your back ache could be tendant/ligament pulling just ur body making more room for baby!
sore legs is to do with extra weight and blood flowing through ur body just do some gentle leg excersises!
sore/itchy skin try changing ur skin products to something like simple products because ur bodys changing and could be a lil allergic reaction to something, or could be your skin streching!!
i got someone to check my hair for me this week as i was scratching and thought i had nits!! but no nits i had flaky scalp due to my useal shampoo making it tht way because of the sensitive skin!!!

hope this helps a lil ali xx
kye
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject: backache
i'm ten weeks pregnant with first and have backache every morning like i've been on the lash! feel better knowing it's not just me.
chantrelle
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi im now 33weeks pregnant
i have started getting backaches now and its annoying because its right at the bottomof my back where the arch is its so awkward because i now find it hard to sleep and before i was thirty one weeks pregnant i never had no pains or nothingand on the day i was exactly 31 weeks i thought i had my show since then i have had constant back ache and getting stressed and feel so tired just walking down to local shops plus it dont help my little one is 14months year old and teething never wanting to go to bed i take paracetomol and have frequent baths but dont seem to shift any ideas how i can get rid of them?

chantrelle
L4Leona
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there,

I also suffer from backache at 29 weeks. I've been getting reflexology free through the NHS every week which has really helped. Ask your midwife to refer you. Hopefully your hospital has funding for this like mine Very Happy

Leona xxx
bump1011
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject:
hey, i'm 10 weeks and feel like my skin is constantly bruised!! has anyone else had this?
its mainly at night i notice it, very odd!! x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular