pg after 6 cycles of ivf!!!!worried about hcg levels

poppy123
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:03 am 
Post subject: pg after 6 cycles of ivf!!!!worried about hcg levels
i'm 5 weks pg after 11 yrs ad 6cycles of ivf so as you can imagine i'm very happy.but i'm worried about my hcg levels 12dpo was 122 and 16 dpo was 288 clinic said slightly lower than normal waiting for results from another i had esterday nd i'm so scared they haven't progressed enough.has any one had experience with this and been ok?
thanks
nadine101
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:16 pm 
Post subject: hey
hey congratulations hun its normal to worry about things in the early months i was the same but just take things easy and rest when ur tired and u will be fine hun i haven't had ivf or that but i got told i had high protein level s and a higher risk of spina bifda when i was 16 weeks eh and i was scared but everything fine baby fine and normal all u can do hunni is take care of yourself and try not to worry about things i know its hard but if ur worried talk to the people at the ivf clinc or your doctor and they will be able to give u more information on what ur worried about and what it all means and it will help reassure u thing are okay'a n help u relax more hope all goes well xxxxx
poppy123
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:23 am 
Post subject:
things are much better my hcg had gone up to 793 on thrs so i feel so much better consultant was happier with levels Laughing .
i have my scan on the 10th march so only 8 days to go so fingers crossed.
i have been feeling nausesious quite badly since thurs so thats got to e a good thing.
update soon
lots of love poopy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular