What's going on with my temps? Please look :)

spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:17 am 
Post subject: What's going on with my temps? Please look :)
Hello

this is the first mont I have charted and I am doing everything right. But I'm on CD 18 now and no sign of a temp shift to suggest ov.

I'm quite worried.

Any ideas??? If you don't ov does your temp stay down the whole month??? Any clues why it keeps going down and down???

Thanks!
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun

Im new to the BBT to but looking at your chat it would look like you have not OV this month - sorry babes - But don't quote me on that i may be wrong

xx
EbonyL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 am 
Post subject:
you should be using opks as well as charting to get the best idea of when ovulation happens easiest way to tell...

but this chart on you link does anovulatory meaning no ovulation occured based on your temps.

no dont panic, there could be inconsistencies as when you took your temp or how you took it so that could be the reason for the no shift but if you took it same time everyday then it does look like no ovulation occured.

That can happen to the most healthiest of women and does not mean there is anything wrong with you, could just be an off month.

if you are worried speak to your nurse, tell her how long you've been TTC for and take a chart as an example.

good luck.

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
Hi Spinetingle

Do you think you could be ovulating later this month? There may still be a chance that you will ovulate, on my last cycle I din't ovulate til CD20, this cycle I ov at CD18!!

Maybe the only way you are going to know is if and when AF rears its ugly head, unless you see a temp shift in the mean time. Don't get too disheartened at the moment it is still early days and you still have chance to ovulate!!

Kirk

http://www.mycycle.com/home/ZFFZY
spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies - thanks so much for replying. Kirk I'm really hoping that this is the case!

I'll keep you posted as I am doing OPK too but they run out today - bloody typical, ordered some more but not here yet. I just really hope that I am ov late, but then again then I'll be worried about having a too short lutal phase. Aaarrrgghh!!

Thanks again - all replies are as usual very gladly taken!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular