boobs!!

jules69
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:03 am 
Post subject: boobs!!
hi again i just want to ask anyone how long i will be in agony with my boobs ? they seem to be growing by the day!
they started being painfull a week before my period was due and that was over 3 weeks ago, i have already had to buy a maternity bra! is this normal and when will it ease off, icant even sleep properly as they really hurt especially when i turn over. thanksxxx
puss2
Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
hello jules, i see your new to askbaby, welcome!!
in pregnancy, particularly early pregnancy, its completely normal for your boobs to hurt sometimes alot, due to the rush of hormones in your body. theres no way of knowing for sure how long this will last, everybodys different, but they may feel sensitive throughout your pregnancy. youve done great by buying yourself a good maternity bra, as support is what your boobs will need, as they grow in readiness for breast feeding. another thing you could do is get a good support bra to sleep in as well. i found that warm flannels helped relieve my painful boobs when i was expecting my first baby.
just to mention though, rather than posting on the site feedback forum, there are some good askbaby pregnancy forums below, where the other mums-to-be can share good advice and tips on these issues.

puss x

madmax
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I sympathise with you on this i have always suffered from tender boobs before period etc and since i have been pregnant there has been no relief from the pain usually i am a 36 G cup and now i am bursting over a K cup and finding it ever so difficult to buy something to fit many years ago when i had my two teenagers i finished up having to have one made a 40HHH, i tried breast feeding but failed miserably with both children i was in terrible pain and extremely large so this time i am not going to even attempt to breast feed I cannot stand the pain its been terrible no relief these last 16 weeks and i know from past experience it wont get any better until my milk has finally dried up and my body get's back to normal.... Evil or Very Mad
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
cor blimey madmax!! can you donate some to me?? mine seem to shrink with each pregnancy!!! Evil or Very Mad

AmyandLewis
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
im almost 20weeks and still have very sore breasts but i guess it varys with each woman.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular