Worried with 4 weeks to go

Chloesmum08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:46 pm 
Post subject: Worried with 4 weeks to go
Hey all,
Im 36 weeks pregnant and was wondering if there was anything that i needed to know about birth and the first few weeks afterwards that I wouldn't have been told by my midwife? Ive attended a few antinatal classes but haven't really learnt much. PLEASE HELP!!!
ashmurphy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:54 pm 
Post subject: Re: Worried with 4 weeks to go
hey Smile ive only 4 weeks left aswell and ive been terrified since i got pregnant. im just really fed up now. you hear loads of stories, dont listen to them just take each day as it comes and try to stop worrying.best of luck
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:02 pm 
Post subject: relax
honestly hun, theres only one way out now, well 2 if you go for roof top entrance lol, im sure your midwife has explained everything she can to you, and if you do have questions just ask her. please try and relax as much as you can, and rest now whilst you can. the only thing i was shocked at after having my 1st and 2nd child, was how many colours of the rainbow i was down below! you will be fine, good luck honey enjoy it, its the only time in your life you can scream and be as horrid as you like with knowone telling you off for it lol
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, Congratulations!! I am 15 weeks on my second pregnancy. I found after having my 1st that most will come naturally to you and the rest you learn along the way. You will suprise yourself with how much you know and hope well you cope. I didn't read any of the books and only attended one antenatal class as I found it didn't really suit me. I did read all the leaflets and mini books and Emmas Diary that came in my maternity pack. I found it all alot easier than any of the books made out. You will be fantasic and have so much fun. Sleep when the baby sleeps and everything will be fine. You tend to get quite alot of midwife appointments at the beginning so she will be round alot for any ongoing questions you may have. xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular