Creams to reduce strech Marks

Karenbrad
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:53 pm 
Post subject: Creams to reduce strech Marks
Anyone know of any creams to rub into my belly to prevent/reduce strech marks?

Thanks Karen Laughing
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:56 pm 
Post subject: hi hun
i have always used baby oil in the bath this is my 3rd baby and i have no strech marks dont wast ya money on exsp stuff xx lisa
pommie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
i use the cocoa butter stretch mark cream and at the moment i dont have any stretch marks.
gingin
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
when do you start using it ?? in week 12/13 and all of a sudden my bump is here !!
ali2704
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:21 am 
Post subject:
im using palmers cocoa butter for strech marks! i started useing it as soon as i found out i was pregnant!! alot of my family just sed that as long as u keep ur skin moistrised daily you shouldnt get any marks

Ali x
Melg1903
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:30 am 
Post subject:
I keep hearing different things on this. I've bought Palmers stretch mark cream and Avent Body lotion for stretch marks and am trying to use them everyday (although somedays I don't even have the energy for that!) A friend told me about the baby oil thing which is supposed to be good but someone else also told me that it makes no difference if you're moisturise, some people have very fine skin which will mark easily and some dont - not sure I believe that though! I've also been told to drink loads and loads and loads of water cause this prevents marking too.
ssr
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Oil is the best thing to avoid stretch marks

daily massage slightly with oil ..

99% ur stretch marks will arrise
Karenbrad
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
I have now done my research and have ordered Jojo E oil from Garden of Eden as it is supposed to work wonders. will let you know if it works
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi, ive use bio oil since i was about 20 weeks - didnt have any stretch marks at all until i got to 38 weeks and started getting them on my stomach! I think creams and oils can help, but if you're susceptible to them, you'll get them anyway. I am gutted as i thought i was doing so well!! Ahhh well, they are marks of my baby arent they, and my fella tries to reassure me that they dont look too bad LOL!!
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
when i was expecting my first child i used everything going , including the baby oil in the bath but i was covered in the bloomin things by the end...i think it does depend alot on your skin type but moisturising with anything has to help prevent them..also as a nutritional advisor my biggest tip is to drink loads of clear fluid to avoid dehydration as that will take its toll on your skin...keeps all the constipation away as well! oooh us girls are just so lucky arent we?! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular