Whats going on????

xXxsamxXx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject: Whats going on????
hi there,
im new to this site and in desperate need of advice.

My partner and i have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now.
This month i really thought i was. ive had all the symptoms, tender breasts, weight gain, feeling dizzy and sick etc.
my period was due on 28th feb. i bleed very lightly on 27th and 28th and that was it. i also had slight spotting on 29th and 1st. i am very regular and normally bleed for 5 days!
i took a test this morning and it was negative.
is there a chance i took it too early???
please help im going insane!!!
kezandstu
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ,i too had a funny period this month.I was due on the 27th feb but started on the 25th feb,my period normally lasts 5 days but only lasted 3.5 days.I too thought i was preg this month had all the symptoms but when i came on i was once again dissapointed.Maybe its just a bit of stress but i wont do a test again until my period is actually late.I personally think that its best to wait a while before you do another test,i too have been really eager to do a test asap at the slightest sign of pregnancy but right now i am fed up with the dissapointment its been 9 months now since ttc and 12 months ago last saturday since i lost my beautiful twin boys.Be patient ,time will fly by and as long as your healthy it will happen soon enough.I understand how paranoid you become each month but you have to try and focus your mind on something else because you know what they say it is more likely to happen when your not expecting it,good luck. x x kerry
farzu23
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:22 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi,
I too had spotting and light bleeding this month. Don't know why. I also have period for 5 to 7 days and this was very different. I was due on 16th and started light spotting on the same day that lasted till 18th. Very very confusing. I also thought that i was pregnant and did 2 tests. one 2 days before i was due and other after 2 days but both came negetive. I calculated my ovulution date with the free ovulution calender online. which shows the fertile and ovuluation dates from 27-3rd of this month. I'm not really sure if these are accurate or not. can anyone tell me please. Hoping for the best.
xXxsamxXx
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Kerry,
im so sorry yo hear of ur loss. thank u for ur advice im certqainlty trying to calm down about it all now. i took another test last nite and there was a very faint line to i mite book a doctors just to double check.
thinking and wishing gd luck to you,
sam x x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi there - I would say a faint line is a positive result especially as you took it in the evening, very rare you get a false positive.....good luck to you - Flossie x
xXxsamxXx
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:40 am 
Post subject:
just booked docs gotta wait til nxt monday though!! its gunna b a long week.
it was such a faint line we're going to get another test mid week just to be sure.

im so grateful for every1's advice and support on this site. thank you x x x
kezandstu
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck hunny ,i really hope its good news for you,i will keep everything crossed,keep us informed .love kerry x x
xXxsamxXx
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
thanks kerry dunno if i can wait a whole week but ill try. will let u no what happens.
gd luck x x x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi i had a very faint line at first now im 30 weeks yeh so i would say u are i must of only been about 2 weeks preg when i done it good luck xx
xXxsamxXx
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
o its only tuesday, still got ages till doctors! going to get another test friday so hopefuly will b another possative! x x
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi
You could try the First Response test. They are the ones that I use and you can use them four days before your period is actually due so they tend to be very accurate. x
xXxsamxXx
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
well 2day is the day. going to get test after work!
cant wait! just hope i haven't built my hopes up x x
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
Well, be sure to let us know and good luck! x Smile
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck to you - so hope you get the answer you want. Flossie xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular