advice needed

charb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:23 am 
Post subject: advice needed
Hi,

This year so far has been one hell of a year, firstly had a mc at 10 weeks back in May and then in August had an ectopic pg, which I had to have my right tube removed. Am doing fine but more than ever want a baby. I have had a follow up with my ob-gyn and everything he says is fine, my af turned up 30 days after my operation which I have been advised is good news, but my doctor says to try for 6 mths and if no luck then we can look at IVF, the thing is I'm 35 yrs old and I've heard that the longer I leave it the older my eggs get. HELP just need to know what to do, am so emotional about it all the time, am trying to stay positive cause thats my nature but it's so hard.
Should I ttc for 6mths and see what happens or get the ball rolling on starting IVF?

Thanks heaps,

Char
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:07 am 
Post subject:
Oh Huni I know some of how you feel. Maybe you can ask to be put on the waiting list for IVF anyway. We were put on it jan 2008 and there is a 24mth waiting list. But in the meantime they have put me on Metformin & Clomid for my PCOS and now as my period is coming today I have to have a laporoscopy which terrifies me. Oh and to top my day have just found out my Ex who didn't want kids is having a little girl in January.
Life is very cruel sometimes but hopefully we will get a baby sometime soon. Goodluck

Jump to:  

Community

Popular