Hey everyone, first time mum and really scared!

fifitrixibelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:54 pm 
Post subject: Hey everyone, first time mum and really scared!
Hi everyone, new to site and motherhood!am 7 weeks and scared about the whole thing.is this normal and does anyone else feel same way?
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:53 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya and congrats. i was terrified when i found out that i was pregnant and i still am im now 24 weeks and im scared im not ganna be able to give my little boy things that other mums would like toys and other luxuries. but my family have been great about the whole thing and have helped me alot. im a single 18 year old and scared of what people will think sometime. gl what your feeling is normal xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject: hi
i was 18 when i had my first son and was scared too dont worry you will be a great mums good luck girls xx lisa
bamabam
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
I am 5 weeks gone and scared. it all seems unreal. i keep hoping each day, I will feel less scared. after reading the messages on here at least you know other people do feel the same and we are not mad.
sending your positive thoughts. Smile
good luck
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
im 19 and 8 weeks pregnant, and yes im terrified too. lol. i have no idea what to expect through the pregnancy, birth and after the whole thing! just look at it this way, you will have a beautiful little baby to love, who will love you back. It will be well worth it, and at least your not the only person feeling this way.

Wish you all the best.

kirsty xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Hi im 21 and am now 20 weeks pregnant, im soooo scared im not gona be a good mum, or that something will go wrong with the baby. I think the best thing to do though is concentrate on good things and try not to worry. A happy mum is a happy baby Wink x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular