getting pregnant after sterilisation reversal

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Whatisit,
What an excellent idea! Laughing Perhaps we should all meet up somewhere central for New Year or Christmas with our bumps (leave the babies at home) and put names to faces.

Julie xxxxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
scoobylyn
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
I think it's an excellent idea. This board gives us all so much support and we're all friends now.

Julie... have started taking the agnus castus today as now sure I am not pregnant. How long do I take it for?

Has anyone else noticed a difference in their AF since op? I am finding AF so painful and heavy now compared to before.

Also is anyone else using the CBFM?
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lyn,

i would prob take it from 1st day of AF (or now) until 3dpo. It is supposed to have a cumulative effect, so prob takes 3-6 months for full effects to be felt.
I have the tincture, which i have just started. Doesn't taste so bad with oj. Shocked

I found just taking ordinary multi vits helps loads with af and PMT. I just take those Bassetts jelly chewable ones (cos i'm bad with anything bigger than a smartie Laughing ) and they seem to help.

I dont use CBFM cos i have a Persona. But i rarely use it now as i'm so used to my cycles. I just temp and track using FF, and have found it much more accurate and easier than monitor.

Julie xxxx

Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hi everyone xxx

Hope you all had a fab Christmas Wink

Ours was good, i have eaten far too much chocolate Embarassed But not due back to slimming until next Thursday, so got to work extra hard !!!!

Well, i have not done any charting, taken no meds, no OPK'S !!! Boy !!! i feel so much better for it Very Happy
I have been back to see my surgeon today. He has said just to knock everything on the head !!! Laughing Stop trying so hard. He has offered me an HSG, but i have declined.
So i have no idea where i am in my cycle ! My tickers are wrong, not gonna bother changing them lol Laughing
So we will see.

So ladies, lets all remain positive !!

Wishing you ALL A Happy New year and may all our dreams come true Very Happy

Take care

Rachel xxx

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Rachel,

Go girl! Happy New Year to you too hun.
I wish you all good things.

Know what you mean about eating too much lol Laughing I'm starting back at my gym next week hopefully to get rid of that extra stone i'm hanging onto, hoping it will help me get that illusive bfp.

Julie xxxxxxx

scoobylyn
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
What can you all tell me about agnus castus. I started taking this about a week ago. I didn't realise that this should be started when you start your period. Does anyone know the effects of taking mid to end cycle and how long it would take to bring on AF.

I was absolutely certain I was pregnant again and am now worried that the agnus castus could have brought on m/c. I wasn't due AF till the 4th Jan and starting bleeding on the 30th. I'd had sore boobs since OV around the 14th December.

Also for those who have taken it are there any side effects. The stomach cramps I have just had are horrendous.
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lyn,
i dont thnk it would bring on M/C, but you stop taking it if youre pg. The only s/e i get is a headache. Its just supposed the help regulate your hormones thats all, and it takes while to work to full potential.

Julie xxx

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies,

Hope you all had a nice New Year. Well af due today, but no sign so far. Temp dropped today though, so its not far away. Sad

Julie xxxxxxxx

sharon34
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Girls,

hope all well, i'm up and about at last, my anti biotics are making me vomit they are so strong they make you real sick and im taking a cocktail of other drugs at mo ive got iron pills as ive lost so much 'blood' and its bee hell ive got a scan booked for next week and then i have to have one normal period then i will have the HSG i wanted it asap but my gp and consultant wants me to have a normal period to lessen te risk of further infection ..all this has really made me think i mean i have 3 beautiful kids the perfect man a lovely home a job ive worked to hell and back to be good at ......as some would say i have it all .......do we need a baby to put the cherry on the cake ? i not so sure any more if id of been told this before my opp im not so sure if i would have done it .....i just hate not knowng ........ i like things to be organised and plan things but oh my am i learning the hard way ther is no planning to babies and children ......im just feeling real low i know its the drugs that have me all washed out and [*@!#%*] but i just dont know if i can do this .........
Sorry for moaning ladies you are all so cool and very supportive for everyone ....love to all ...and im u for the this year has tobe a good one ......

take care

sharon

x x x
Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all Very Happy

Julie, chin up hun {{{{{hugs}}}}. Don't give the the ones who have snubbed you another thought! Some are far to interested in bum licking and getting their post count up !!!! Laughing At least you have a life hun !!!!! There rant over Embarassed Not having a dig at anyone in 'our' bit Wink

Sharon, glad your doing well. I sort of know how you feel. Which is why i have declined having a HSG done. If i'm blessed with another child, then we would be over the moon. But if not, then so be it. We have been blessed with 5 beauitful children. There are some people far worse off than me.
So i plan spending quailty time with my kids, enjoying every moment. They dont need a mummy, who is stressed about ttc !!!! Does that make me sound nuts ?!? Embarassed Laughing

So ladies, come on !!!!! Positive thoughts!!!!!!!!!!

Baby dust to all
Rachel xxx Very Happy

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Rachel,

thanks for your support hunni. I know what you are saying about not stressing TTC, and i have 5 children too. I would love another, but its not the end of the world if i cant. (although i will try my best Laughing )
I love my children very much and gave up my home baking business to spend more time with them, and if i am fortunate enough to get my bpf i will be taking a career break to ensure the first years of this baby's life is not spent in a nursery - while i'm working.
Dont get me wrong, i value my career, but i really regret going back to work when Cameron (3yo) was 8 months old. I missed so much - but it enabled them to have things they wouldn't have otherwise had.

Sharon, sorry to hear you have been so poorly. You'll soon feel better hun and be TTC in no time.
Julie xxxxxxx

masonglen
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls
happy new year to all of you!!!! lets hope you all get bfp this year
hi lynn sorry to hear about af
hi sissy + julie hope your both well
im feeling a lot more relaxed now just waiting on the hsg test now and see where we go from there
clairexxx
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire,

How you doing? I'm waiting for my HSG too - just got to persuage OH to go for his test!
By the time it comes through it will be about 6/7 months from my op date.

Julie xxx

masonglen
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi julie
it will be about 6 months when i go for mine how come your oh has to have a test my oh had to have one before i had the op thats why im asking?
im babysitting today for my 3 week old nephew oh how broody is it making me!!!!!!!
clairexxxx
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire,

we already have 2 boys together, (10 & 3) so Dr presumed OH's swimmers were okay, although 3yo was through IVF before reversal, so not sure if 10 years makes a difference on the sperm count.

af arrived 2 days late today. Fed up cos its late - knew it was coming so i just wanted to get on with the next month Mad

Julie xxxxx

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 164, 165, 166, 167  Next
Page 165 of 167

Jump to:  

Community

Popular