Two Week Wait

Babynumber1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:57 am 
Post subject: Two Week Wait
Hi I am new here I just entered my TWW.... How is everyone?
lucylu2
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
Whats TWW??

x Smile
Babynumber1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
lol....it is my Two Week Waiting peroid... After ovulation...where are you in your cycle???
lucylu2
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject:
Day 10 from the 1st day of my period, if that makes sense??!!

x
wannababy2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:53 am 
Post subject:
hi im new too im in my 2ww too im 4 dpo and wishing it would hurry up...... Smile
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Same boat too.....god Ive never counted down to my period so much in my life!!!! I am due around 18th March so everything crossed.....is it just me or do you pick up on every little tiny thing when you are trying for a baby, stomach cramp, sicky feeling, and lower back pain......these are probably things I get all the time but I seem to notice them so much more now we are trying ! x
Gemma1981
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi im new to this! im ttc baby no 2! im too 4 dpo! period due 17th march!
I can't remember what the early signs are! i keep getting cramp like feeling,
back ache! anybody else got any signs?

Thanks gem x
Poppy99
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, Just had to join your chat. Me too, I'm due next week around the 12th. We have been trying for baby no2 since Nov07, as you say each month I try and read the signs then end up dissapointed so tyring desperatley hard not to read anything into any little twinges or faint sicky feelings and tell myself its all inmy head Rolling Eyes The main signs I remember from my first child was unusual tiredness and a strong metallic taste in my mouth which I had really early on. Funny how we spend most our lives trying to ignore when the next period is due now we are counting down the hours/minutes until the next one praying it wont come Wink They can find cures for all sorts of illnesses now why cant they find a early test and put us girls out of our wait! lol
Gemma1981
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
hia poppy99,
we've only just started trying for baby no 2! we conceived our lst baby in the first month of trying, did'nt expected it to happen so quick! i was meant to ovulate on the 3rd march, so we did the babydance the 3rd,4th & 5th! so fingers crossed for us both! as far as i can remember i had the tiredness! im the same keep looking everything up on the net & getting all these different things going round in my head!

good luck gem xx
Poppy99
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Cheers Gem, we also conceived our first chiild second month of trying which is why it is making me worry this time round as to why it should be taking so much longer, I worry in case it is now my age (35) or maybe something to do with the emergency Cesaerian that our son was born by. Just a waiting game though I guess, its comforting to be able to chat with others in the same boat, share ideas and hope we all get our baby bumps soon x
Gemma1981
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi poppy, i've only just started ttc baby no 2 this month! im so impatient! i was told that if you do the babydance every other day you can't go to wrong, because sperm lasts up to 5 days inside! my ovulation date was the 4th march not the 3rd march like i said in my other post. we did the babydance the 3rd, 4th & 5th march! so fingers crossed! like i said in my other post i did the cervix test which i found helped to pin point ovulation! but could'nt get my head round the cervical mucus! When trying for my last baby we said it would happen whenever & was shocked to find out i was pregnant the first month!

Just hope it won't take us to long!
Good luck x
P.S keep me informed!
Poppy99
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
How are you all doing with your TWW? Smile
Gemma1981
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:57 am 
Post subject:
hi poppy,still waiting, my periods due the 18th march! since ttc this month my little girl has come home from nursery with a cold and kindly passed it on to me, hope this won't affect me, what do you think? have you any pregnancy signs?

thanks gem xx
Poppy99
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya, Don't you just love it when they bring home more than some sponge painting from Nursery Rolling Eyes shouldn't think you need to worry about your cold affecting any chances of having a baby, hopefully you can fight it off soon, keep up with the vits and take it easy. I have got myself so confused this month over watching for signs I dont know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt Wink Keep noticing occasional signs, tender breats, pains down below but I dont think they are any out of the norm so on one hand I get my hopes up but then have to tell myself i'm just reading into things too much and just wait for nature to take its course. Actually feel very grumpy tonight as it feels like painters are about to come in early (better than late I guess) so disappointed as I thought this month was going to be the one, still a chance though!
kezandstu
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
I am also in my two week wait but does anyone else get a bloated stomach during this time ? i look about 4 months pregnant. x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular