IS IT NORMAL FOR SYMPTOMS TO STOP

CLAIRE80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:12 am 
Post subject: IS IT NORMAL FOR SYMPTOMS TO STOP
Hello There

I am a bit worried, I am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant, up until saturday night sunday, morning I had symptoms of pregnancy,and have had for a couple of weeks, really achy and heavy boobc, cramping and bloated stomach.
Saturday afternoon I had pains in my stomach but more just like a cramp but a differenct type of cramp like someone was wringing my insides out, it wasnt too painful but just noticeable.
I noticed yesterday that my boobs dont ache anymore, I can even touch them and I havnt had any cramps in my stomach since sunday morning.
I am just really worried as I totally dont feel pregnant anymore
PS I havnt had any bleeding though.

Claire
CLAIRE80
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:13 am 
Post subject:
Also if i went to doctors for a scan would itven show anything!
xamberx
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:36 am 
Post subject:
yeah it is normal ur still in the very early stages yet, as for the pains they are strething pains evrybody gets them, i wudnt get too worried abt them unless they are so bad u cnt handle it anymore then go c ur doc, if ther is no bleeding u shud b fine, as for ya boobs nt hurting u may have jst gotused to them as i got a bit worried early on as sum days they hurt an others they didnt but i rly wudnt worry too much!! good luck
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya ya still in early stages yet and most prob the symtoms will start again, and if they dont then lucky you lol if you are really worried ring ya matinity ward upand make an appoinment with the epau and get a early scan xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi there - I have had quite bad cramps since conception (have since found out I have an ocarian cyst) however, I was sent for an early scan at about 5.5 weeks - it was a vaginal scan but we saw the sac, yolk and a very tiny beating heart....if you need reassurance you should tell your GP, my nurse practitioner told me to lay it on thick and push for the scan, I had to push and I have had 2 m/c in the last 6 months. As for your symptoms mine have also come and gone, try not to worry unless you start to bleed with cramps, I have also had very light pink spotting this time but baby is ok and I am now 9 weeks plus. Take care and try not to worry best wishes Flossie xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, Hope your ok.

I too had on and off symptoms at the beginning and had bad pains, but im 20 weeks now and everythings fine.

If your still worried though ring up your midwife or doctor xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular