n e one due in october?

ali2704
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject: n e one due in october?
hi im due in october!! this week my boobs are sore (well my nipples) been having slight cramps but as soon as they start they go again!! real bad nausea some days and then none other days and a big craving for marmite crisps!!! this is my 1st pregnancy!

Ali x
haribo
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hello
i am due 12th October , i am 36 nearly and this is my 2nd time however i am really out of practice as i had my daughter when i was 21 , so its been a 15 year gap for me .

so i am classed as a first timer at the clinics

( what am i letting myslf in for again) LOL

Any advise greatly receved , we are over joyed as this is somthing we talked about a year or 2 ago and finally decided to take the plunge at christmas , wow it happen fast .

i am now 9 weeks, have you booked for any tests , scans ect its all changed since i last did this
Lxjane
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:46 pm 
Post subject: 9+ 3dyz
im due 3rd October! got my scan 31st march! im not sore at all, just tired all the time and feel sick when i smell cooked food! x x x x Exclamation
Tulip81
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Ali2704/Haribo/lauraxjane
Hi All
I am due in October also ..... due date is actually my 30th birthday!! 25th October....although I have read only 5% of babies arrive on their due date. Your babies will be libras then....mine a scorpio same as me..........are you going to find out the sex of the baby? I am going to leave it as a surprise as my best friend and sister in law are also pregnant and not going to find out so our family and friends are enjoying guessing. I am waiting to hear about when my first scan is - only 6 weeks gone today...having alot of mini cramp like period pains and sore breasts.............and worrying alot about if the baby is ok...I guess this is normal emotions....good luck Razz
Melg1903
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject: Due in October
Hi All, I'm due 15th October with my first baby, 8 weeks gone tomorrow and I will be 26 on the 19th March. Had been having terrible cramps and embedding pain up until about 10 days ago, now just feeling sick and exhausted as I can't sleep at night even though im' worn out! Boobs are very achey and sore and my waistline seems to be disappearing already! Am waiting for my first midwife appointment and can't wait for 12-week scan to know everything with baby is ok. Good luck everyone. Very Happy
kirsty2311
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:33 pm 
Post subject: hi all
hi everybody im also due 15th october, so ill b 8 weeks tomorrow, this is my 2nd baby and im so excited bout having another one, so far only symptoms are exhaustion and nausea, no vomiting yet. got my 12 week scan on 27th march. keep well everyone n keep intouchx
katlynsmama
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:43 pm 
Post subject: Hey i am due in october as well
Hey,
I just was scrolling thru these posts and i thought i would post that i am also due in october with my 3rd my 2nd pregnancy and this one is very close as my son is only 4 months old! i am due october 20th and my son was born last year on the 18th, so i guess i have 2 birthdays to celebrate in october!! Razz
ANDI36
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:25 pm 
Post subject: Due October 6th. 36 years old and 3rd baby
haribo wrote:
Hello
i am due 12th October , i am 36 nearly and this is my 2nd time however i am really out of practice as i had my daughter when i was 21 , so its been a 15 year gap for me .

so i am classed as a first timer at the clinics

( what am i letting myslf in for again) LOL

Any advise greatly receved , we are over joyed as this is somthing we talked about a year or 2 ago and finally decided to take the plunge at christmas , wow it happen fast .

i am now 9 weeks, have you booked for any tests , scans ect its all changed since i last did this

Very Happy
hi
I am due in october and this will be my 3rd baby, although there is a big gap between my two boys who are now 13 and 16!! They are both really pleased though thank God as I was very nervous of telling them. Booked scans including a more indeth and colour one at a private clinic in London as now classed as an older Mum!!!
Any one had one of these done?
tealbutterfly
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
I am also due in October! October 13th actually but ...like many have said, few arrive on the exact date.
I've also had some cramping, feeling of nausea, been sick a couple of times...with this horrible yellow acid (is that normal?) Breast feel tender and sore...and maybe even a little bigger, my bra feels uncomfortable. So very tired all the time, and peeing so many times in the day. I didn't realise so much went on early on.
GGmommy
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
I am due the 25th October, first pregnancy. So excited but so scared! Started the morning sickness for the first time this morning but suffering from really bad period pains all the time, especially before i need the toilet, horrid! Craving loads of savoury foods at the moment, can't even think about eating anything sweet! those microwave flavoured rice bags are great! So tired too, feel lazy all the time!
Good luck to you all, hope we can have some good chats along the next few months!
prawnette
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
hi,

This will be my fiirst. we found out last friday and we are over the moon. went to the doctors on wednesday. she confirmed that i am due on 29th october.

My boobs have never hurt so much in my life..... any suggestions on how to make the 9 months comfortable?
x x
kelly26
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi all my name is kelly im 26 me and my hubby have 2 children lauren is 10 and alfie-jay is 8 we found out yesterday we are due baby no 3 on or around the 10 of october think i have forgot what to do lol really looking forward just not to telling my parents they will be telling us how silly we are as we have one of each so wish me luck but i am going to wait as long as poss before i tell them
Deanobaby
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject: Hi
Hi everyone i'm due October the 26th with my 4th child. My oldest is 19 and my other 2 are 9 and 10, only 13 months between them.

So here I am starting all over again, I'm 37 and just as excited and slightly more nervous than the previous pregnancies. Even though this is my fourth it has been quite a while and it's amazing how much I have forgotten, especially the initial cramps and tender breasts, although I'm feeling a little queasy now and again, it's not to bad...yet.

I didn't have any morning sickness with my third child, but with the other 2 it was quite bad, I guess every time it's different. Good luck to everyone and it's nice to be able to keep in touch with other mums to be who are going to be pregnant with you. Very Happy

Amanda
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All - Well didn't we all get up to mischief at the same tiime! Laughing I'm due the 13th with my first. I'm putting on weight like you wouldn't believe I don't know how much is the pregnancy and how much is me giving up smoking at the same time but strong cheddar and salt and vinegar crisps really hit the spot Very Happy

Good Luck Girls!
tealbutterfly
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:45 am 
Post subject:
Marmalade wrote:
Hi All - Well didn't we all get up to mischief at the same tiime! Laughing I'm due the 13th with my first. I'm putting on weight like you wouldn't believe I don't know how much is the pregnancy and how much is me giving up smoking at the same time but strong cheddar and salt and vinegar crisps really hit the spot Very Happy

Good Luck Girls!

I'm also due the 13th and currently obsessed by cheddar....(don't worry any form will do) and salt and vinegar crisp. Lots of salt and vinegar on chips also sounds good though...but i know it isn't very healthy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular