n e one due in october?

tracey27
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject:
hi l am also due in oct not sure of date yet i am 8 weeks got my frist vist to doctors on 12th i cant wait but at the same time i am very scared this is my 4th and i want this baby so much but i keep thinking that some thing is going to go wrong
Lols
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Just logged onto site for 1st time and delighted to be able to share experiences with so many people.

I too am due in October with baby no. 2. I've got a perfect little man already so am delighted to be expecting again. I suffered an early miscarriage in January and fell pregnant again straight away.

I'm suffering horrendously with 'all-day sickness' as I like to call it. I'm not actually vomiting all the time just feel constantly sick, even wakening up in the early hours with it. Does anyone have any tried and tested remedies?

Am being booked in for an early scan to check everything is OK cos of the nausea and previous miscarriage - will feel much better when I see all is well.

Looking forwards to sharing experiences with you all, take care. Lols xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Guys - I too am due in October have my dating scan tomorrow so will get official date then, I am approx 11 weeks so early October (ish), looking forward to it as I have had 2 m/c in last 6 months. Have already seen my little bean as had 2 early scans due to past history and I am 40!!! lol Have also been suffering from all day/night nausea but am not actually being sick, the only way I have found to combat this is to eat all day long Laughing Not doing much for my wasitline though....Take care all, Flossie xxx
kye
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:30 am 
Post subject:
I'm due on the 18th october this is my first pregnancy feel tired all the time and feel sick throughout the day, I also have huge boobs feel like i've had implants lol! anyone no anything I can do to get some more energy got a good diet but feel totally weak!
zacharysmom
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:30 am 
Post subject:
hahaha marmalade!! due on the 23rd of october and just started my 8th week!! found it really hard to give up smoking esp when i first found out and was really anxious!! still getting cramps,which sucks...when does that go away btw??

would kill for salt and vinegar crisps right now...and am in the process of saying good bye to my size 6 waistline Crying or Very sad
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:17 am 
Post subject:
Tealbutterfly - salt an vinegar crisps were my savouir during the latter stages of my morning sickness!!!!
dianag
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:54 am 
Post subject: im due in october
Very Happy hi im due 3rd oct.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular