Could it be???

Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject: Could it be???
Hi Ladies,

Im really confused! I had the mirena coil implant last year. Since then, I have never really had any periods but could always identify when I was around ovulation. I had the coil removed on 15th Feb, which was about ovulation time. We did the baby dance that weekend and for about the past week, I have been experiencing all the likely preggie symptoms.....nausea, constant weeing, extreme tiredness, sore/itchy boobs!

Is there a chance that I could actually be pregnant or is my body playing a nasty trick on me?!

Im really confused and dont want to build my hopes up.
T x
lucylu2
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I would try and wait a few weeks til your period is due. I was conviced i was pregnant after being 3 weeks lte and having all the symptom, but came on eventually.

Try and relax abit and wait. I wouldnt keep taking tests because its just so disappointing when it comes back negative!

I cant pinpoint my ovulation as ive had such an irregular period this last month.........its horrible just waiting.

Especially when evryone around you is getting pregnant, my close collegue at work annouced it last week then my mums friends daughter who is 27 has just told us that she is. NOT FAIR!
x
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

Thanks. I know what you mean about the neg tests! Its a horrible feeling. Unfortuantely, I havent had a 'proper' period for over a year now, but I could normally pinpoint when I would have been due and when my ov times were. I think I would have been due on around the end of last week, beginning of this, which would make me about 4 weeks pg if I were. Everything points to it, but I am too scared to believe that it could be true! I will just have to do a test in a few days and find out. Im pretty sure that my body is just playing tricks, although a small part of me 'feels' pregnant?! Confused
lucylu2
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
I felt like that, its almost like i convinced myself i was....horrible to find out i wasnt.

I meant on my previous email that my mums friends daughter is 17! not 27.

Im in complete limbo at the moment with it al, just drives you mad waiting to take tests etc....When i was in the same situation as you last month i was scared to take tests incase they were negative, just kept waiting hoping the hormone would be stronger.

Anyway, do let me know how you get on x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular