HELP!!!!!!

louiseanne
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:49 am 
Post subject: HELP!!!!!!
Can anyone help me? I have been ttc for 11 months now and thought i was preg this month, till i started bleeding 6 days late. I would like to know the best ways to check when i am ov. My partner believes that if its meant to be then it will just happen, men eh! so doont want to scare him or make him feel like were only baby making and not love making anymore. x x x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Louiseanne my o//h is the same, i buy ov tests off of ebay they are cheap and give you a better idea when you are ovulating, plus it gives you a buzz when you see the positive result.Very HappyVery Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Louiseanne - I agree totally with Nutty the ovulation strips are a God send Very Happy Also, charting is a big help - once you start to chart your temps and your cycle you start to see things that occur each cycle - it is def worth it.

Good luck, Cheers, C xx

Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi Louise

I ahve been charting now for 2mths and it has shown me on each cycle when I ovulated, both ovulation days have been different. it has relaxed me also as I now have an idea of how long my cycle could be, although it did surprise last month and came earlier than I thought just 10dpo.

Try it, if you don't like it you can always stop.

Kirk

http://www.mycycle.com/home/ZFFZY
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular