Some words

fitesa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject: Some words
hello mothers and mothers to be,

I used to come here to share my happy news that I was pregnant,, and showed you my BFP test pics.

It was July when I started feeling very proud of being pregnant... they were some of my happiest moments in my life..

I was due to March 2nd, 2009.. but God decided something ellse.. God had other plans for us and our baby..
I gave birth to our 18 week baby on October 8th, 2008.. just a week ago.. and what can I say..?

Only those who experienced the same knows what I could say..only those..
I may try to describe the feeling but I know i would fail many many times..

It's just Him, God who makes plans for us and we can do anything to change it.. we just have to be patient and past these tests as easy as we can...and hopefully get to meet them in Heaven..

May God give you fullterm pregnancy with healthy babies..

i cant wait to TTC again..

please dont lose hopes..
fifitot
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
no amount of im sorry will bring your beautiful baby back..but i couldnt read your post and run...all i can say my heart goes out 2 you,and your in my thoughts+prayers, takecare chick x x
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:35 am 
Post subject:
My Heart aches for you as I feel your pain I felt myself for my loss. Bless you in your time of sorrow and sadness to wish us healthy full term pregnancies and healthy babies.
All I can do is say I pray for you that you too have a future healthy and full term pregnancy and send love to your Angel baby and they join ours in that special place.

Take care Hun

Clairexx
wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:46 am 
Post subject:
im so so sorry for your loss, i too lost a baby at 18 weeks and i know how hard it is, im here if you need to talk!

baby dust to you, i hope when you ttc again that it happens quickly for you!
pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
My dear Im so so very sorry for you and your family for your loss. Again, words fail to really say what I want to express. I too lost a baby - 36 weeks when we delivered him, and although experiences are always different, I do understand some of what you are feeling. That was summer 07 - and the pain is still fresh at times. May God give you the strength to get through this time. I dont know the answer to how to cope, but somehow we have done it - and you will too. There were days when I felt I couldnt carry on, and the pain seemed too much to bear. But somehow those times have passed, and most days I just carry him quietly in my heart.
If you want to chat at any time, believe me, I understand those night time tears....please feel free to pm me. Big hugs to you, once again, so sad for your loss Pipsxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular