HELP!!!! Son is teething... What do I do????

Nikki019
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:36 pm 
Post subject: HELP!!!! Son is teething... What do I do????
I'm 20. A first time mom. My son is 6 months old now. Has teeth coming in like crazy and i feel horrible cuz nothing i do makes him feel better. he drools and coughs and snot runs. tried teething gels and baby tylenol. distracting him. nothing works. please help!!!!
ali2704
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
my auntie used teething powders she got from a chemist wen hers were teething they worked a treat! x
Nikki019
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
thank you. i'll have to try to look into it.
ali2704
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
those teething toys u get tht u can put in the fridge too just soothes it for them x
moonmagik
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:55 pm 
Post subject: Re: HELP!!!! Son is teething... What do I do????
Nikki019 wrote:
I'm 20. A first time mom. My son is 6 months old now. Has teeth coming in like crazy and i feel horrible cuz nothing i do makes him feel better. he drools and coughs and snot runs. tried teething gels and baby tylenol. distracting him. nothing works. please help!!!!

teething powders made by Ashton And Parsons and calpol is what works for my little boy,at 6mths,he couldnt quite get the toys to his mouth and keep them there so that didnt work for him.hes 8mths now and has no problem with the toys and anything else he can get in his mouth.lol,it is hard to find the right thing what works for you but dont worry it does get better.xxx
chet
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:03 pm 
Post subject: The best thing out
Go to any nearby store, in the baby aisle. In a white bottle with a pink, blue & white label. They are called teething tablets, they work wonderful. My son cut his first 2 bottom teeth at 6 months. Don't worry they dissolve instantly, they won't choke. I promise, you will get relief from these.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular