BFP....??!! THIS MORNING NEGATIVE HELP!!!

tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:56 pm 
Post subject: BFP....??!! THIS MORNING NEGATIVE HELP!!!
Hi I dont know wether to belive it but went to asda today and got a preg test and did a test this afternoon and it was positive! Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation
Im a 32 day cycle and now day 40 and still no period (even tho i have the bad moods LOL, sore boobs and period like pains) Can you get awrong positive???
Ive got another test to take tommorw with my morning wee!! Very Happy
I left the test for just over 5 mins and read it (i ws too scared to look as ive had sooooo much disappointment over the past 13 months) the test states do not read after 10 mins which i didnt, just abit scared to get excited(nearly crying writing this how soft am i)
Thanks xx

Last edited by tinkerbell123 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
oh hun congrats im so pleased for you u dont get a rong positive congtats again love xx lisa
Laura01
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats!!!! Apparantly you never get a wrong positive!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:11 am 
Post subject:
HI I HAVENT A CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON DID A TEST THIS MORNING AND IT WAS NEGATIVE COULDNT EVEN SEE A FAINT LINE I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO???!! (APART FROM CRY) I DID SPLASH A LIL URINE ON THE CONTROL PANEL I THINK BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE DOES IT?
ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT IM EVN THINKING ABOUT POPPING TO THE HOSPITAL ITS DRIVING ME MENTAL!!!!!
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject:
What sort of tests are you using. I would definitely say go for the dearest ones (Clearblue digital maybe?) It should not make any difference whether you splash or not. I think they are designed to allow for this.

I would try another test asap and if you are still unsure give your docs a call see if they can get you in. x
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:11 am 
Post subject:
THANKS RANG DOCS AND THEY WERE GREAT SEEING ME AT 1.30 I`LL LET YOU KNOW (THE TEST WERE SAINSBURYS OWN) X
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject:
Thats great....everything crossed x x x x Let us know when you get back. Smile
jenniP35
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
I'm just back from my pre preg. chat with the midwife. She says you don't get false positives Smile

The HCG is either in your urine or its not. Don't want to build your hopes up but you would think she would know eh!!??
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
HI HOW GUTTED AM I!!! APP WAS AT 1.30 AND WAS OUT BY 1.33!!!!! THE NURSE TOOK PREG TEST AND SAID " ILL NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP BUT YOUR NOT PREGNANT" SHE SAID YOU CAN GET FALSE POSITIVES(I WANTED TO PUNCH HER AARHHHHH!) I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIVE. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE JUST COULDNT BE BOTHERED WITH ME AND SAID GO BACK TO GP NEXT WEEK IFPERIOD HASNT SHOWN UP, I TOLD HER IVE USED THE SAME BRAND FOR OVER A YEAR AND NEVER EVER GOT A POSITIVE, ANY WAY IM ON MY WAY TO GET A CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL FOR TO CHECK AGAIN IN A FEW DAYS(IF I HAVENT WENT CRAZY BY THEN)
THANKS FOR SUPPORT AND REPLIES XX
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
I had this happen to me last month. My period didn't show up so i though i would do a pg test i got a BFP and was so happy and excited and then the following morning i got a BFN i was sooooo confused and i was in tears. Went to dr's and my urine sample come back BFN. Everyone told me you can't have a false positive....but you can!

I had what you call a chemical pregnancy where i was preg but had a very early m/c. Thats why i got a BFP and then a BFN i was heartbroken.
1week later i had a blood test done to double check as i still didn't have my period and that come back BFN and my period arrived 2 days after that.

I know this is not what you want to hear and that your situation could turn out different then mine but i wanted to share my experience with you as it might help.
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
HI JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I RANG MY GP AND THEY TOLD ME TO COME DOWN TO THE SURGERY TODAY, THEY DID A URINE SAMPLE TO TEST FOR INFECTIONS AND IT WAS NEGATIVE. IVE GOT TO POP ANOTHER SAMPLE IN ON MON/TUES TO SEE WHATS HAPPENING!!! HE SAID TO TREAT AS IF IM PREGNANT BECAUSE A CHEMICAL MISCARRIDGE WOULD OF HAPPENED BEFORE 6 WEEKS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. IF MY PERIOD HASNT TURNED UP IVE GOT TO HAVE BLOOD TESTS, HE SAID HOMONES MIGHT DROP IF THE PREGNANCYISNT PROGRESSING TO WHAT THEYD EXPECT AND THATS WHY I HAD A BFP THEN A BFN!!!! Sad NOT SURE WHATS HAPPENING BUT NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS I SUPPOSE
XX
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:07 pm 
Post subject:
Got everything crossed for you hun. Sorry if my advice to get off to the docs didnt help Sad x
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
ARRRHHH period cae today Sad
raynie
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
Crying or Very sad Sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating it is. last month I was very late and had all the preg. signs. got my hopes up and started. this month i'm late again (havent started yet) but not getting my hopes up. We have been trying for 3 years and have had two miscarriages (not far along thou). good luck next month Very Happy
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:57 am 
Post subject:
Rrrrrggggg How annoying. Fingers crossed for next month. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular