BFP....??!! THIS MORNING NEGATIVE HELP!!!

tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:28 am 
Post subject:
HI I JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU KNOW THAT ON MONDAY HAD TO GET RUSHED TO GYNE WARD AS I HAD A MASSIVE BLEED( WENT TO THE TOILET AND IT WAS COVERED!) SORRY TO BE SOO GRAPHIC!! I HAD REALLY BAD CRAMPS GOING DOWN MY LEG AND IN MY ABDO ANDBACK. THEY DID BLOODS AND INTERNAL. THE DOCTOR FIRST SAID MAYBE I WAS MORNING FOR A BABY THAT NEVER EXSISTED!!!! THEY REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND DO THEY......
SHE THEN SAID THAT I HAD NITRATE IN MY URINE SO COULD HAVE AN INFECTION WHICH CAUSED A EARLY MISCARRIDGE.
ANY WAY IM OFF FOR MY MONTHLY CHECK UP AT DOCS SO MIGHT GET SOME SENSE OUT OFHER LOL
Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question
jenniP35
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Aw Tinkerbell so sorry to hear that. Hope you're fighting fit again soon.

Some of these doctors are so bloody blase about what you're going through cos they deal with it every day. They don't seem to realise trying to have a baby is one of the biggest things that can happen to you do they. And contrary to popular beleif they're not always right................................I've had the misfortune of working with some of them. Mad

You take care XX
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Oh god Tinkerbell. Hope you are doing ok. Make sure you look after yourself easier said than done I know but try not to think too much about what docs say. They do deal with it everyday and its like they are programmed in that way. Take care. x Smile
kezandstu
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi honey i am so so sorry ,my heart really does go out to you,i am sure we will all be thinking of you take care , kerry x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular