LEAKING BOOBS!!!

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:21 pm 
Post subject: LEAKING BOOBS!!!
Hello ladies, i have a question which im sure a few of you will know the answer to, if there is a simple answer of course. (it seems with pregnancy there is never a simple answer)

When i had my daughter 12 yrs ago i remember having really leaky boobs from quite an early stage but i cant remember exactly when.

im 21 wks with my 2nd baby and have really funny sensations in my boobs although they dont hurt anymore .

can anyone throw there experience my way just to put my mind at rest please....one less thing to stress about then.

thanks girls, hope all pregnancies and babies are going well.

dawn x
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:39 am 
Post subject:
I'm not sure when leaky boobs are supposed to happen. I'm at 24 weeks and I get strange feelings in my breasts, but no leakage. I figure that I am either making colostrum or I am preparing to make it which accounts for the strange feelings, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have leaky boobs yet.
CL
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:58 pm 
Post subject: leaky boobs
Im 23 wks and no leaky boobs yet interesting to know when its likely to happen
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
Im 24 weeks today and my first preganancy. I had slight leekage last week (week 23) from both nipples on two occasions. Not sure if this is the norm or not but am now wearing breast pads incase of embarrising situations lol!! Smile
erj74
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 28 weeks and had my first leak two days ago - was a bit of a shock to be honest but feels good that I'm getting ready to feed my baby! Hoping the leakage doesn't happen too often though - i imagine it could be a little embarrassing. Embarassed

zx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject: xx
yeah i was just thinking that today. i got told around 7 months but dont no how often they leak hope it aint 2 much lol it be my luck ill wear a tite top that shows ma bump of to sumwere with lots of people and my boobs will leak. think ill invest in breast pads now lol
Jewbell1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi just to say i never had leaky boobs during pregnancy and i was really worried that i wasnt producing

But as soon as my baby was born she latched on and managed to get some colostrum, milk came through 4-5 days after birth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular