enbrassing problem

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:01 am 
Post subject: enbrassing problem
hi all. i, really really scared today when i went 2 the toilet and had a poo (this is killing me writing this sooo embrassing) there was blood on the tissue i nearly had a heart attack does this mean something is wrong with baby even tho it wasnt from my vagina.i havent been conspeted or had any pain so im really confused x
Excitedmumtobe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Please dont take this the wrong way, but are you being serious!? How could blood from your back passage be anything to do with the baby?! It is of course constipation, or perhaps piles. I woul suggest that you mention it to the doctor, or even just go to the chemist and ask for some piles cream - most are safe for pregnant women, just check with them before buying it.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:44 am 
Post subject: xx
i dont want u to take this the wrong way sweetheatrt but wen any lil thing that i dint normally have happens i painic because i care about my baby more then anything. and like most women would be excatly the same so if ya ganna judge me before u give me advice then dont bother next time ok SWEETIE
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:08 am 
Post subject:
Hey mylillamb, id like to tell you that i had that just last week funnily enough, there was quite abit of blood aswel. I think its just piles up inside, which are just blood vessels bursting.

Sarahw.. try to understand that it is scary when you havent had something before, for us first time mums we dont know if its the baby laying on something it shouldnt, causing pressure??? if something might have riped and could that cause a problem?? i mean we just dont know, i was really worried. x

My sister had lots of bleeding and serve pains and it ended up that she had a hole in her bowel which was stretching as she got bigger and she had to have an early ceserian. I mean its very rare, but these things do happen.

Anyway hope your ok lillamb and dont worry im sure its nothing xx
booter
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi mylilamb

I know exactly how you feel. I too nearly gave myself a heart attack the other day as (exuse me for being so graphic) after I'd had a number2 I just happened to look in the loo and there was a fair bit of blood in the loo. I was so worried because usually I know when I have piles as among other symptoms it feels like I'm passing a shard of glass, but in this instance it really didn't hurt. But it did start to hurt later on so I knew it was piles then.

Don't worry though mylilamb as apparantly we tend to suffer more with piles during pregnancy. I have suffered with it long before I got pregnant as I have IBS, but thankfully it doesn't usually last too long.

x
Excitedmumtobe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
No offence was meant - I am also a first time mum, but sometimes common sense has to prevail!!! I care about my baby very much, and if i thought i was bleeding cos of something wrong with the baby, i would go immediately to the doctors and not post a message on a forum!

As a first time mum, who cares a lot about my unborn baby, i have read every article and every book about pregnancy - so that when things do happen, you can make a judgement on what it might be. Piles is extrememly common when pregnant, as is the bleeding.

Please dont call me 'sweetheart', i am not a child.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:08 pm 
Post subject: xx
then dont act like a child if you are ganna act like 1 then dont bother posting on any of my messages in the future. if ur saying that every mum should no everything from books then this site wunt be here and no 1 would use it. its here 2 help each other and not to be a [*CENSORED*] so [*CENSORED*] of sum were else u stupid cow
Excitedmumtobe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
You've just shown yourself up for what you are, inarticulate. There is absolutely no need for language like that.
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hey guys - difference of opinion here I think. Now we have got to the 'bottom' (whoops if you will pardon the pun!! ) of mylillambs problem that should be the end of it....lots of ladies suffer from piles during and after pregnancy I personally suffered really badly after having my son 12 years ago and they are still there!, my lillamb there are plenty of creams etc that GP can give you as sometimes if left they can become incredibly itchy and it really isnt the best look doing the itchy bum dance down the road.....

Take care all you mummys to be, Flossie xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hey people, happy happy happy please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Excitedmumtobe
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
i think ive been totally understood as a total cow! I am not, i was just genuinely shocked that someone didnt know blood from the bottom was piles.

Littlelamb, i apologise for offending you, but your language and hostility was a little bit over the top!

Good luck everyone with their babies, its such an exciting time, I cant wait for my little monkey to arrive, and i'm sure everyone else feels the same!! All the best
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
And you excitedmumtobe....Flossie xx
Tulip81
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:09 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi mylillamb
I think you are very brave and honest to have written your post - good on you.....I wanted to write about an embarassing thing I have which I will now that you have given me the confidence - this is my first pregnancy and I am always scared when having a poo incase I strain and my baby de-taches itself from my uterus!!!!!! I am only 7 weeks gone......It sounds so silly but these things are all to new for us mums to be........hope your pregnancy goes well. Very Happy
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
how far along are you when ur most likely to have piles? is it only when u go to the loo that u bleed or even when your not on the loo???

never had piles before but have been told its really common in pregnancy so really curious

thanks
kimberley xo
booter
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tulip,
It's amazing how alike we all think when we're pregnant. For months I was petrified of straining on the loo incase the baby came out or it bought labor on. But I needn't have worried because the uterus is extremely tough and resiliant so you strain away tulip, lol. x

Hi Kimberley
It doesn't happen to every woman during pregnany but it can happan at any point during pregnany. It should only bleed when you have a number 2 as it scratches or irritates the passage or 'grapes' (swollen blood vessels) on the way out. Sounds lovely doesn't it lol. Apparantly the reason why women get it during pregnancy is because the blood vessels around the rectum become relaxed as the body is busy doing plenty of other things. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular