is it normal? or should i get it checked out?

tealbutterfly
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject: is it normal? or should i get it checked out?
Hey guys,

I'm 8 weeks and although my feeling of nausea has now faded, in this past week i have started to be sick. When i am sick it looks very yellow and is very acid. I've also had a bit of blood in it everytime. I'm yet to be allocated a midwife...so i can't exactly call her. I could contact nhs direct but so unsure,

Has anyone else experienced this?
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
if theres blood in your vomit u need to go and get this seen about.

i was violently vomiting on wednesday morning till night, and was very dehydrated, so i went to a & e and was put on a drip. the docs and nurses kept asking me if there had been any blood in my vomit, and said they'd be worried if there was, but i had none.

so i'd really get it seen about if if happens often

kimberley xo
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
i used to have very yellow and acidy vomit in the mornings, because there was nothing in my stomach - i just used to wretch and bring up this thick yellow stuff (sorry to be so graphic!!) Is this the case with you??

If you've had blood just ring the hospital maternity ward and ask to speak to a midwife, it doesnt matter if it isnt yours, they will be able to advise you. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular