5 weeks too early to test??

molly1973
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:54 am 
Post subject:
so so sorry about your mc, i was 4 weeks pregnant when i had one, not nice, but my fingers are crossed for you, and keep looking to see if you are pregnant!! im now 16 weeks and for the 1st 12 weeks scared stiff it was going to happen again! but it didnt!, good luck tink, and i'll keep looking to see how you are getting on! xxxxx
racheltuckey
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject: do you think i can be pregnant
hi i have had three m/s all within 4-6 weeks the first m/s was about 5 weeks so i only known about it because i'm on the ball with my periods many peaple have m/s without knowing about it. i am now four days late done two test and there neg but i've still not come on could it be still to early to tell as with my other pregs i could tell from the day of my periods i do have some movement and discomfort down below and my boobs are sore yours rachel Confused
molly1973
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
good luck rachel i hope all works out for you this time xxxx
Elleni
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:34 am 
Post subject:
Testing after your period is not too early. I tested three days before my period was due with my first morning urine and it came out as a faint line - had a blood test today and I am pregnant and my periods were due today.
Did you repeat your home pregnancy test in the morning or later in the day. Just go and get a blood test at your local GP - that will answer all your questions.
Good Luck! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular