Trying for a baby....

claher
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 am 
Post subject: Trying for a baby....
Im new to this so I hope Im doing it right...
I fell pregnant last year around this time and found out at 12 weeks that my babies heart had actually stopped at 10 weeks. My body had not realised it yet so I was still "pregnant". I had a D&C in August. My periods have since balanced out and I have a normal cycle each month. Myy partner and I have just started trying now, ofr a month but no luck this time round. Im very impatient and cant wait for that test to show me 2 lines. Im 24, he is 25. Weve both been for check ups, been avoiding alcohol for 3 months, we dont smoke. Ive been taking folic acid for 4 months already along with other supplements. Is there anything more I can or should do to make this process as quick and as safe as possible. Im willing to consider any suggestions. Ive heard bathing in very hot water or eucalyptus oil should help and even tried lying with a pillow under my pelvis for 1/2 an hour after intercourse. Please, I cant wait.....
maybebaby
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
i have been taking sanatogen pro natal supplements and thats it. have also been avoiding alcohol. ok sounds silly but try standing on your head after intercourse and let gravity do the work. me and my partner haven't been trying for long so i shall let u know if this bizarre method works : ). p.s: u may be pregnant at any point and may not know so it's best to avoid hot baths just in case you are. good luck!
kittens8
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:18 am 
Post subject:
You could:
Drink green tea once a day
cut out caffiene
get fit (but not too strenuous excercise-walking.swimming and stuff is good)
Positive think!!(Well as much as you can in this situation!!!)
Drink nettle herbal tea
eatorganic as much as you can afford
make sure you have fish twice a week
Buy a FERTILITY COOKBOOK AND USE IT!
Hope that helps, good luck
xxx
ja43118
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
I have been have Reiki sessions as I have read a lot about the positive energies flowing during Reiki. There will more than likely be a Reiki therapist somewhere close to you. Everything is worth a try. Jx
Jelly31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:42 am 
Post subject:
what is a fertility cook book -any recommendations?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular